Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pec injections!

With slin pins you backload em.
pretty easy if.ur lean for bi and tri shots to.
Don't knock it till u try it

i can barely squeeze primo through a 23G much less a slin pin.. i don't even think you could load it.

tren E with 200mg per ml that i have takes forever to load even with a 25G, would be hell trying to get it through a slin pin. but i know some guys do it or claim they do it. who knows. i guess you could hit the forearms or traps with a slin pin.. or even the biceps.. ouch! i used to get allergy shots in my triceps, not sure what size needle they used though.

Shit I hit traps with my 22g pins haha was sore as hell but not as sore a my first delt shot.

^^^what have you injected with slin pins?

triceps i am willing to try, but definately not biceps.

I have done deca, test enth and prop, tren and eq

Its not something I use all the time since they only hold 1cc but it is nice to use here and there. It does require more time injecting about 1min for a CC would be my guess

Backload is pulling the oil say into a 3cc pin then pull out the plunger to ur slin pin and fill the oil that way. Then put the plunger back in

I do my triceps and pecs with a 25g a 5/8. I try and keep it under 2ml in the triceps for now. Pecs its 3ml every time.

With the tris i hit the upper outer section. Pecs just right in the middle

Just have some questions. I'm doing my first cycle ever I'm 40 about 220 lbs just lost 90 lbs want to get strong lean down some flab. My buddy just started me on a feel good cycle he says. 2.5ccs per week of tes and 3 of hgh a day I took the tes last week in my butt been feeling like someone kicked me there Bad. Also I felt some flue like symptoms for a few days it's been almost a week I also see my ankles are somewhat swelled. My goal is to add some strength and lean down some need some diet plans and also how long of a cycle should I do is the ccs good he recommended? Ant help would be good

Just have some questions. I'm doing my first cycle ever I'm 40 about 220 lbs just lost 90 lbs want to get strong lean down some flab. My buddy just started me on a feel good cycle he says. 2.5ccs per week of tes and 3 of hgh a day I took the tes last week in my butt been feeling like someone kicked me there Bad. Also I felt some flue like symptoms for a few days it's been almost a week I also see my ankles are somewhat swelled. My goal is to add some strength and lean down some need some diet plans and also how long of a cycle should I do is the ccs good he recommended? Ant help would be good

You would be better off starting a new thread. You will get way more help that way.

Start a new thread bro. Hit the back button until you see all the threads, and go up to the top and look in the top left corner. My advice to you though...stop what you're doing right now. Get some knowledge on the subject, do some research, get your diet and training down, and then you can begin to cycle.

Top Bottom