Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Osta sarm cycle help

if you were to choose to do a cycle of only osta or helladrol, in your experience which one is better? Which less harmful in general? you have a preference between the two?

if you were to choose to do a cycle of only osta or helladrol, in your experience which one is better? Which less harmful in general? you have a preference between the two?

your going to get more size with helladrol but also a lot more chance or problems with sides... helladrol is methylated... so the toxicity is there towards your liver, bp and lipids where with osta you won't have any of that... hella is more suppressive than osta as well... you could get a good 10-15 lbs. of nice clean muscle with hella... you can get around 7 lbs. of really clean and lean muscle with osta... you will need a full pct with hella and just a mini pct with osta... you can actually run them together or run hella first and then osta in pct and then as a bridge... you should really try to utilize them both...

apple to orange comparison. Osta is much easier on your body, mini pct. no - mild cycle support required.

Hella, thats running a real cycle. PCT, supports, the whole 9 yards.

checkout sarms1

new guys in town to try. quality & price is better than what ive used in the past.

hella will give you more gains.osta has less sides.osta is a better compound imo because it is SO versatile.. can use in pct .. in bridge ..etc etc.Which make it a ground breaking coumpound.i like hella but im more a fan of osta because of the very low sides and the versatility.I guess from a pure size gaining angle, you would wanna use hella though.

If it was pure size i was after, there are better options then both to be honest though

Sarms1 osta
Anyone else had bad quality osta? The bottle I received has little taste and so far no results that I would get without using it. Looked closely at bottle this morning and there's hard lumps/chunks in there. I've messaged sarms1 hoping they will tell me it's their error and send out a good quality (maybe in date) bottle. Just wondering if anyone else had bad quality stuff from there?

Top Bottom