Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral only cycles

you are going to be shut down anyway. superdrol only is fine, lethargy is a bitch but other than that the sides arent all that bad as people make them out to be
unless you feel like doing 6 weeks of prop i would not bother to do any test at all

Alright thanks man that's what I was wondering. Yeah I'm going to hold off on test for now, give it another year or 2

Test isn't somehow stronger or more suppressive than any other steroid. IMO its the most natural steroid because your own body produces it.

That being said, u would need 6-8 weeks of prop to see the same results from 4 weeks of superdrol (if the results are even comparable). The 4 week cycle will be less suppressive only because it's shorter, not because superdrol is somehow less suppressive than test.

Okay thanks for clearing that up, I was wondering if that's what was meant when i read elsewhere it was more suppressive.

just curious.. what is your reasoning for holding off doing test while still deciding to run an AAS? for the shorter cycle length?

Test isn't somehow stronger or more suppressive than any other steroid. IMO its the most natural steroid because your own body produces it.

That being said, u would need 6-8 weeks of prop to see the same results from 4 weeks of superdrol (if the results are even comparable). The 4 week cycle will be less suppressive only because it's shorter, not because superdrol is somehow less suppressive than test.

Lol wut! That's like saying injecting slin is more natural and won't suppress ur natty slin production. Come on man

Top Bottom