Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

once more about masteron

Well, I kinda "happened" upon a bunch of sust. during this cycle. So it was unplanned. Just as the d-bol i just finished today was unplanned. I came across some great stuff, got it cause I never tried it and ran it for 4 weeks mid cycle. I really like the stuff alot. Didnt fuck with my BP, or give me any gyno issues even with 600mg of test E, 150mg wk deca(just for joints) and NO AI!! (although I have it on hand) . I noticed swollen ankles once, also coinciding with slacking on my water intake, so I bumped the water, took .25 of adex twice and problem solved. Even that little adex I felt....god I hate that shit.

Anyways, I was thinking of instead of jumping into a higher dose and adding more AAS to it I would drop down to 150mg wk of Test E for 4-6 weeks to give my body a breather. Then hit it with the Sust/Mast/deca for 8 weeks?

Also with the saw palmetto, I have been running it 3 x ED for a good 9 weeks. Last cycle at the end I was pissing once or twice during the night. But that was the only possibly prostate related thing I noticed. Started again once nightly at the beginning of this one then I upped the "saw' to 3x ED and it ceased. Now I might have to get up once and piss every now and then. But I am drinking a gallon of water ED too:D

If the prop ester bothers you, it WILL hurt. Whoever is saying it doesn't is either not susceptible to it or has never tried it. It's the ester that causes the pain, so if test prop bothers you, mast prop will too.

I'm doing test/deca/mast now. Mast is done by itself eod. It burns a little going in for me, and sometimes I get sore immed, depending on where I shoot, and sometimes I'm sore the next day. For me it's mild and no big deal.

I'm in week 9 now, and dropped the deca last week, so I was able to do a ml of mast with my 2ml of test c, and I didn't have the pain.

100mg/eod, I love it. Added anavar yesterday for 4 weeks, last 2 of my test/mast, then 2 weeks alone while it all clears

If the prop ester bothers you, it WILL hurt. Whoever is saying it doesn't is either not susceptible to it or has never tried it. It's the ester that causes the pain, so if test prop bothers you, mast prop will too.

I'm doing test/deca/mast now. Mast is done by itself eod. It burns a little going in for me, and sometimes I get sore immed, depending on where I shoot, and sometimes I'm sore the next day. For me it's mild and no big deal.

I'm in week 9 now, and dropped the deca last week, so I was able to do a ml of mast with my 2ml of test c, and I didn't have the pain.

I ran tren ace and it was totally painless. If the mast. day doesnt fall on a day that I need to mix it with test or deca then I have EO to cut it with if needed.
But it shouldnt be a big deal because I plan to shoot the sust EOD.

100mg/eod, I love it. Added anavar yesterday for 4 weeks, last 2 of my test/mast, then 2 weeks alone while it all clears

are you talking about running the mast prop for two weeks after your last test shot while waiting for the test and deca to clear?

i do the same thing with proviron... i can't wait to do the real deal tho.

are you talking about running the mast prop for two weeks after your last test shot while waiting for the test and deca to clear?

i do the same thing with proviron... i can't wait to do the real deal tho.

No, the deca ended 2 weeks before the test/mast which ends 2 weeks before anavar.

deca ended wk 8, test/mast ran 10 weeks, week 9 started 4 weeks of anavar, so the anavar will continue 2 weeks after test/mast

masteron is like an injectable hard on, with added anti-e. bucket loads of aggression, a little too much for me in times of stress after lack of sleep i was on a very short fuse. yeah veins and strength too. only down fall i see in it is the amount you have to inject. i was doing 150 test prop eod and 150 mast prop eod, 3cc's eod and it fucking hurts, most injection points are no good i was cycling 3 points, right glute left glute and left lat. if you could get some eo based test prop to mix with it could be yummy.
i was on a calorie deficeit for the entire 13 weeks i stayed on cycle and i lost 10%bf and kept the same weight, the muscle gains were great.

i'm on a prop mast cutter then clean bulker (or so i hope) right now. good solid canadian source. i mix it and it fcking stings. hurts for a few days after requires a ton of massage, but that hurts too. it's my first cycle and i'm only on 50mgs each ED, i feel a bit like i'm on effy or another stim all the time. i'm running hcg and my nuts are hanging extra low, you think about doing that to preempt the shut down?

masteron is like an injectable hard on, with added anti-e. bucket loads of aggression, a little too much for me in times of stress after lack of sleep i was on a very short fuse. yeah veins and strength too. only down fall i see in it is the amount you have to inject. i was doing 150 test prop eod and 150 mast prop eod, 3cc's eod and it fucking hurts, most injection points are no good i was cycling 3 points, right glute left glute and left lat. if you could get some eo based test prop to mix with it could be yummy.
i was on a calorie deficeit for the entire 13 weeks i stayed on cycle and i lost 10%bf and kept the same weight, the muscle gains were great.

sure youre not talking about tren dude? lol

Top Bottom