Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Omega LipoStim = Crack?

As promised.
First off, received my shipment in 1 day, ordered on Monday, received on Tuesday:)
Since my postman does not deliver until 5:00 pm, I was unable (chose not to) take the LipoStim that late in the evening.
So, I took some this am, and I still feel like I'm cranked out, and it's been 5 hours. I only took 2 as a test drive to be sure I wouldn't puke it up.
Shit, I could have taken 3 and still been fine.
This stuff works great, no appetite, ready to nail the next female that crosses my path :)
WOW, Thanks again to Omega, GREAT Customer service, A 5 star company to deal with.
Thanks again to need2getsomeaas for offering me a nice discount, every little bit these days helps...

Anybody out there thinking of purchasing LipoStim?
JUST DO IT!!! You won't be sorry.
Hell, I'll offer you a refund if you don't like it, but you'll have to send me the goods:):)

Thanks VERY much

get this one while you can

we will sell out for about 3 weeks till we introduce the final version which may be more $$

thanks!

we will sell out of L3 for about 4 weeks since the new one will be VERY different BUT perfected

we will sell out so people dot accidentally buy the new one thiking its like the old one.

get this one while you can, the new one will be MORE

As promised.
First off, received my shipment in 1 day, ordered on Monday, received on Tuesday:)
Since my postman does not deliver until 5:00 pm, I was unable (chose not to) take the LipoStim that late in the evening.
So, I took some this am, and I still feel like I'm cranked out, and it's been 5 hours. I only took 2 as a test drive to be sure I wouldn't puke it up.
Shit, I could have taken 3 and still been fine.
This stuff works great, no appetite, ready to nail the next female that crosses my path :)
WOW, Thanks again to Omega, GREAT Customer service, A 5 star company to deal with.
Thanks again to need2getsomeaas for offering me a nice discount, every little bit these days helps...

Anybody out there thinking of purchasing LipoStim?
JUST DO IT!!! You won't be sorry.
Hell, I'll offer you a refund if you don't like it, but you'll have to send me the goods:):)

ready to nail next female that crosses Your path? this is a sexual aid too?

Top Bottom