Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okie Crew Invades the Asylum! With pictures!

great pics guys!!! It is so nice, how PLers will drive like that to train with each other...that is one thing i missed when i got out of the powerlifting, and into the bb...training was boring, and when at a powermeet, your own competitor will help you to beat him/her!! BB, forget that!! my first show, i asked a guy to help oil my back..he looked at me like i was crazy! In the St pete bench meet, a girl had flown in from minnesota, had no one to help her, i helped her shirt up, lifted off for her, and helped pick her attempts, and it was my fiances competition!! Good post okie crew, spatts, and hannibal..wish Iron maiden and i lived closer!! keep up the hard work all!!

And I will have you guys know, that I was standing on the glute ham raise to hold it down cause we raised the back of it up, cause Spatts is a force of nature and regular GH raises don't do anything for her.

And yes, I was very glad to be there, but I was standing there cause I am the only one short enough not to be hitting his head when up on the bench.

It was a great day. We had a blast. Can't wait to get together again.

Oh. and the lack of group photo was a big faux pas, we should have done that. And Screwball's hair did look better than normal. I took my camera and ended up not taking a single pic. Smart guy, huh?

B.

benchmonster said:
Oh. and the lack of group photo was a big faux pas, we should have done that. And Screwball's hair did look better than normal. I took my camera and ended up not taking a single pic. Smart guy, huh?

Screwball's did appear to be having a good hair day. And I did the same thing...picked up a disposable camera and didnt take a single pic. Too busy learning stuff....

Top Bottom