Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Terry crews steroids rumors and facts

espia marchert

We have all seen him, Trerry Crews, this guy is 46 I believe and he is on excellent shape, I would say he is juicing up, but I didn't know at 46 aas can still give you that type of look. Is it just genetics or him being a gym freak, but dayum this guy looks awesome for his age and still gets casted for roles due to his look. Since his livelyhood depends on his looks, wouldn't he be more inclined than other normal people to use steroids as he gets older and training just doesn't recover him as quickly as before.

Think about it like this. All people fit into a spectrum. At the far left end you have people that are genetically short, fat, and weak, with naturally low testosterone. At the far right end of the spectrum you have people that are genetically lean muscular and strong with higher than normal testosterone...and then there is people that are in the middle that are obviously, somewhere in between all that. The people on the left end, no matter how much juicing and lifting they do, will never look as good as someone that is just naturally big lean and strong(people on the right end of the spectrum) if both are juicing.

So think what happens when someone like Crews with awesome fucking genetics and is naturally big lean and strong uses juice. He is going to respond so well he probably doesn't even have to try that hard to look the way he does. I'm sure he uses but I bet it's not nearly what some people think. Some people believe it or not, naturally just look big and ripped without juicing, it's not unheard of, just not common. Guys a genetic freak bruh.

He is probably on a low dose of testosterone and HGH for anti-aging purposes.

He looks the way he does because he has been following a health diet and training regularly his entire life. Diet and exercise truly is the secret to health and longevity.

I remember one interview, where he has brought about a very valid point - you can't achieve his kind of shape, because he has been working out (according to him) for approximately 30 years. So it is well possible to achieve this sort of shape with good genetics, such a long time of training, and consistency.

This guy really looks great, and you can see that he has worked hard to get this sort of shape. However, given his age, he is indeed most probably on TRT or HGH...or both.

I have no doubt that he could be on some PED's but I would also say that his physique is 99% due to his diet and training for such a long period of time.

dude has great genetics, trains hard, solid diet and a low dose of test/HGH like anyone else should do at his age.

he is ripped and big - good for him!

We have all seen him, Trerry Crews, this guy is 46 I believe and he is on excellent shape, I would say he is juicing up, but I didn't know at 46 aas can still give you that type of look. Is it just genetics or him being a gym freak, but dayum this guy looks awesome for his age and still gets casted for roles due to his look. Since his livelyhood depends on his looks, wouldn't he be more inclined than other normal people to use steroids as he gets older and training just doesn't recover him as quickly as before.

He looks like a big athletic guy who's probably juiced along the way. And 46 ain't that old!

Top Bottom