Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oil based winstrol?

Johnny Cut said:
just because u havent heard of it doesnt mean it doesnt exist....EQL ring a bell?

The guy is request opinions, so I give mine. Review my post and i said maybe it is a new one, so I was clear that it is my opinion not a fact

bro that wasnt meant to flame u

i was just giving my opinion as well...:p

for those of you who have cycle oily winny, what were your experiences with it. did you like it or dislike it?

triceraparatus: thx for the pm bro but not interested

2new4juice said:
for those of you who have cycle oily winny, what were your experiences with it. did you like it or dislike it?

triceraparatus: thx for the pm bro but not interested

TRI- no prob bro, easy to assume things when they are written and not spoken

2new - I likes it better simply becuase it was less painful then water based gear, i mixed mine in bacardi rum, suspended well

oil based

Damn, oil based winny. That's new to me aswell. And very promising as, for some strange reason, I almost always get infections after injecting water based winny ED. Hopefully I would have better luck w/ the oil based. Keep us informed, I'm curious to see if it works better. Also, if it is oil based, would that mean less injections? Like EOD instead of ED? It just seems like the oil would be longer lasting that water based.

its not longer acting, its the same

The ester in test is what makes some longer then others

winny is esterless

yes u can, but i dont see why u would, absorbtion is increased dramatically when taken IM

It is EQL they are a great product overdosed and overfilled they have an oil based winstrol out it is 50ml bigass bottle, lol and 50mgs/ml I think the price is about $180 or so it is pretty cheap!

Here are the lab reports they are posted on my board also www.fitnessgeared.com with alot of lab tests!

http://basskilleronline.com/eqlreports.html

Here is a list of the products I know they make:

EQL Trenbolone Acetate 75mgs/ml in 30ml
EQL Winstrol (Stanozolol) 50mgs/ml x 50ml (oil based)
EQL Testosterone Propinate 100mgs/ml x 30ml
EQL Deca (Nandrolone Decanoate) 400mgs/ml 10ml
EQL EQ (Boldenone Undecylanate) 400mgs/ml 10ml
EQL Sustanon 250mgs/ml x 20ml
EQL Testosterone Enanthate 400mgs/ml 20ml
EQL Tren 75mg/ml and Propinate 100mg/ml (175mgs/ml total)

They also have a suspension 100mgs/ml and winstrol 50mgs/ml combo in I think 20 or 30ml vial! 150mgs/ml total oil based!

Top Bottom