Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

** Official FIFA World Cup 2006 thread **

carlsuen said:
yeap.. i hope they will have a fantastic match up against france so that it will be a fair play and the better team wins!

still there's italy.. but judging from their game with germany i think they are an easier team to play against compared to france..

Surely you are joking??! As much as I hate Italy for Grosso's blatant dive to get through to the Quarters against Australia, their defence is VERY good and a class above any other side in the WC. They outplayed the Germans for the entire game, and bar one occasion, Buffon wasn't really challenged all night.

It will take a VERY good midfield and attack to break through their defence. I hope I'm wrong but I can't see either Portugal or France being able to break through it at this stage.

Scolari has been doing extremely well with Portugal, they've had a lot of "firsts" in the last couple of years.
If Portugal wins I won't be overly upset. Plus they're more likely to get physical with the Italian forwards/mids which will be needed to slow them down.
I'm really looking forward to seeing Zidane and Ribery this afternoon!!! This match may be better than the final!!!

Italy vs France

Who would have imagined those 2 teams to go to the final?

anthrax said:
Italy vs France

Not many, although it's still not surprise. Both are soccer super nations.

anthrax said:
Italy vs France

lol ive been saying France since round 1. They just started out kinda slow. They have the best overall team if you look at their players. I'm pretty sure they will beat Italy as well.

thewanderer690 said:
lol ive been saying France since round 1. They just started out kinda slow. They have the best overall team if you look at their players. I'm pretty sure they will beat Italy as well.

Yes and you were right

But none of the bookmakers have rated France high when the competition started.

I am glad such great players as Zidane, Thuram, Barthez, Makelele and Viera will retire after an amazing World cup

The younger teams will have other opportunities to win

Apparently ZZ was all but ready to retire from International football when he had a spiritual experience one night and claims to have spoken to a deceased friend who convinced him he should not retire from the French international football as he had more to achieve... spooky! ;)

Top Bottom