Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

** Official FIFA World Cup 2006 thread **

I've heard nothing but announcers and all of these commentators going on and on about this Zidane guy. People like me who don't know much about soccer have been wondering what all the fuss was about, and now this head butt to the chest.

That was an awesome head butt, I've never seen one like it during a sporting event, but it sure hurt his team.

Also why did the French coach pull Henry from the field with only a few minutes left? Wouldn't you want your best player kicking penalty kicks?

I don't understand this sport.

Phenom78 said:
What a pathetic way to go out.

Just the dumbest thing I've ever seen

Right after the clowns during the medal ceremonies. I'm glad they didn't shove the world cup trophy in someone's butt before letting the captain touch it FIRST.

Longhorn85 said:
I've heard nothing but announcers and all of these commentators going on and on about this Zidane guy. People like me who don't know much about soccer have been wondering what all the fuss was about, and now this head butt to the chest.

That was an awesome head butt, I've never seen one like it during a sporting event, but it sure hurt his team.

Also why did the French coach pull Henry from the field with only a few minutes left? Wouldn't you want your best player kicking penalty kicks?

I don't understand this sport.

zidane is probably the most gifted player in this sport, his creativeness and elegant poise with the ball is just amazing.. sad that he erupted like that.. apparently hes is really a reserved guy.. so materazzi must've said something really offensive to trigger that head butt..

and henry was having a hamstring problem.. so he wouldn't be able to play affeciently.. and with ribery, zidane, viera on the bench, no way they could've ensured 100% victory.. what's more, barthez is just to damn short for a keeper.. don't cover alot of ground..

Top Bottom