Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

** Official FIFA World Cup 2006 thread **

everyone should just go ahead and smack rooney in the face.. he should be paraded around the UK and slapped by every england fan..

yeah!!! go Portugal!! beat france!! haha!

Stop dissin Portugal.

Have to love everyone acting like Rooney cost them the game. As if victory was assured otherwise.

Portugal was also without two of its better players, including Deco, but apparently that is a non factor. Yeah I know they played a man short.

The better team won

uh huh.. but rooney's dismissal was one of the cause of them losing.. it brought the team's morale down.. not that i'm a england supporter.. but that it was the fact and it contributed to the loss..

portugal really worked their asses off so far.. and kudos to them! the upcoming match with france looks really intimidating but who knows? they managed england.. hehe.. but england didn't have zizou did they?

As long as Italy don't win, I'll be happy... Hopefully the Krauts will rape them 5 - 0 tomorrow night.

Wouldn't mind seeing Portugal win it, considering they haven't won it before. :cool:

carlsuen said:
uh huh.. but rooney's dismissal was one of the cause of them losing.. it brought the team's morale down.. not that i'm a england supporter.. but that it was the fact and it contributed to the loss..

portugal really worked their asses off so far.. and kudos to them! the upcoming match with france looks really intimidating but who knows? they managed england.. hehe.. but england didn't have zizou did they?

England just wasn't that good.

France has a very good team, even if they are all Algierians;) They should be the favorite with Brazil and Argentina both out. I like Portugal better against Italy or Germany than France.

And we have Figo bitch:) Not to mention the gay boy Ronaldo who should stop being such a show off and just score some fucking goals. Bitch keeps playing with the ball

Top Bottom