Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

North Korea threatening US w/ nuclear missile

cranny

North Korea is going to be testing a long-range ballistic missile...one capable of reaching the continental United States. The missiles appear to be fueled up and ready to go..on a remote section of North Korea's coast. The missile is large enough to carry a nuclear weapon.
So what is North Korea up to? Why would they need such a weapon? Well, yesterday North Korea issued a statement promising to "mercilessly wipe out" US forces in the event of war.
We didn't tolerate missiles in Cuba pointed at the United States and we shouldn't tolerate one in North Korea pointed at the United States. But this is what you get when you "negotiate" with a rogue thug like the insane Kim Jong-Il. We have been negotiating with North Korea for years. The Clinton administration even sent the Secretary of State to make a worthless agreement with that nutcase...one that he immediately broke.
They've done this before...in 1998. North Korea fired a missile over Japan..without warning. Japan says North Korea can expect a harsh response from the United States if they do it again. Why should we wait?

well we should wait because alot of our troops are already in iraq and afghanistan.
We have lost enough people because of that bullshit. We obviously will lose a hell of alot more if N korea fucks with us.
I say leave them alone and let them do their thing as long as no one gets effected or hurt by it. We have NO right to tell other countries how to live! We should worry about the U.S.A and thats it. No one can seem to understand that!

Angel said:
well we should wait because alot of our troops are already in iraq and afghanistan.
We have lost enough people because of that bullshit. We obviously will lose a hell of alot more if N korea fucks with us.
I say leave them alone and let them do their thing as long as no one gets effected or hurt by it. We have NO right to tell other countries how to live! We should worry about the U.S.A and thats it. No one can seem to understand that!

With all due respect. Your the one who does not seem to understand.

Lost people to what bullshit? The war? People die in war it's a sad reality. People had to DIE so you have the freedom to sit on your computer and post on this board.

Let them do there thing ??? So they can hold this country and others hostage with the threat of nukes?

Tell countries how to live? How in the hell does this tell them how to live?

Your right we should worry about the US. But there are serious threats to the US (which includes YOU) from abroad. And you better damn well wake up and realize that fact.

The politically-clever thing for this administration to do with N Korea *and* Iran is to pull a "Clinton" on them and just hide while they build-up forces.

Problem is, that's a strategy for getting our asses nuked in the next 5-10 years.

I'd love to see one of our Iraq war critics lay out a realistic policy for dealing with these two countries. My guess is they'll say "pursue diplomatic relations" (which is code for "do nothing and hope the problem goes away").

With all the taxes I've payed over the years, I should OWN at least one ICBM that I can aim at a country of my choice and light it off myself.

maxpain said:
With all due respect. Your the one who does not seem to understand.

Lost people to what bullshit? The war? People die in war it's a sad reality. People had to DIE so you have the freedom to sit on your computer and post on this board.

Let them do there thing ??? So they can hold this country and others hostage with the threat of nukes?

Tell countries how to live? How in the hell does this tell them how to live?

Your right we should worry about the US. But there are serious threats to the US (which includes YOU) from abroad. And you better damn well wake up and realize that fact.
IMO we are to quick to jump. Look at the whole Iraq thing! Where are the Weapons of mass destruction?
Untill N Korea definitaly says that they are going to screw with us then we should not move.(look, i dont have tv so I have no idea what is going on BTW.)
I understand all the allies stick together and stuff. But I think as long as no one is going to harm the u.s then we should lay low.
We have gone around the bush and back many times with N korea.We should wait untill they are a direct threat!

Angel said:
IMO we are to quick to jump. Look at the whole Iraq thing! Where are the Weapons of mass destruction?
Untill N Korea definitaly says that they are going to screw with us then we should not move.(look, i dont have tv so I have no idea what is going on BTW.)
I understand all the allies stick together and stuff. But I think as long as no one is going to harm the u.s then we should lay low.
We have gone around the bush and back many times with N korea.We should wait untill they are a direct threat!

LOL

Angel said:
IMO we are to quick to jump. Look at the whole Iraq thing! Where are the Weapons of mass destruction?!

That's NOT what is going on here. Two totally unrelateable situations.

Angel said:

Then again with all due respect. If you have no idea what's going on. Why would you comment ????

Angel said:

When you shoot a long range missile. That's a threat. Think of it like this. If someone shoots a gun at you.....is that a direct threat ???? VERY MUCH SO !! Are you ok with people firing guns at you and not doing anything about it to protect yourself including possibly shooting back.

I am not saying bomb the shit out of them. They have enough opposition in their own backyards. S. Korea, Australia, New Zealand and Japan have all voiced concerns over it. Not just the Americans. But I am saying they are doing it has a threat to America.

Top Bottom