Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recap of Rodman's twisted meeting with North Korea's leader

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
"There is nobody at the CIA who could tell you more personally about Kim Jong Un than Dennis Rodman, and that in itself is scary." -- Col. Stephen Ganyard, USMC (ret.)

Sample:

George Stephanopoulos: When you said you love [Kim] and you think he's awesome, were you aware of his threats to destroy the United States and his regime's horrendous record on human rights?

Dennis Rodman: I didn't look at all that right there. I understand what he's doing. I don't condone that. I hate the fact that he's doing that, but the fact of it is, that's a human being, though. He let his guard down. He did one thing to me -- been a friend. I didn't talk about that. I understand that. I understand that. But--

GS:
Don't you have a responsibility to ask him about it so that you don't be perceived as sort of propping up his regime, his cult of personality?

DR: When you grow up in that environment, especially when your grandpa and your father... the kid's only 28 years old. [Kim is 30 - Ed.]

GS What did [Kim] tell you about America, and what did you learn about him?

DR: Guess what? The one thing we talked about -- you can see the clips of it -- he loves basketball. And I said, "Obama loves basketball. Let's start there."

DR: [Kim's] a great guy. If you sit down and talk to him... perception is perceiving how things work --

GS: A great guy who puts 200,000 people in prison camps?

DR: Wellllll... you know, guess what? We do the same thing here.

GS: We have prison camps here in the United States?

DR: We don't have prison camps, guess what? This is all politics, right? This is all politics, right? Anyone think -- [Kim] don't want to do that. He don't want to do that. But you know what, dude? It's more like... I'm not, like, a diplomat. I don't want to do that.

GS: So are you going to go back?

DR: Yes I am. I'ma go back, do one thing: find out more. What's really going on. Find out more.

GS: Next time you go back, you should bring this report from Human Rights Watch with you, and maybe ask some questions about that.

DR: Thank you for the report. Guess what? Guess what? Don't hate me. Don't hate me. Guess what don't hate me. Guess what don't hate me.

Full story inside.

Yikes. What on earth will this lead to. Wouldn't it be amazing if Rodman's meetings somehow led to a complete reform of N. Korea's policy and human rights practices? I suppose stranger things have happened.

DR when he speaks.... just shows how much of an idiot and how far removed from reality he is... `

Top Bottom