Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nolvadex stopping gains????

BurrBurr

Hey guys. I started running 20mg/ED on day 10 of my 6 week dbol cycle 30mg/ed due to puffy/itchy nipples. Ever since my gains have been down!!!

Week 1 Gains: 4lbs
Week 2 Gains: 6lbs
Week 3 Gains: -2lbs

3 weeks and i have now only gained a total of 8lbs!!!!!! I EXPECTED MORE!!! IVE BEEN EATING LIKE A HORSE CONSTANTLY AND KEEPING EVERYTHING HEALTHY AS CAN BE!!!

Is it my workout routine??

I do 20 Sets total and thats in 4-5 different workouts per body part. I workout each muscle group ONCE a week! I work each muscle hard until complete failure, 1 minute rest time exactly between sets. Every week I change the order of the exercises aswell to confuse my body, is my workout wrong????

I also work a labour job, constantly sweating all day and work is a workout itself.

I drink 8 glasses of water a day, if not more... so The only thing i can think of thats hindering my dbol gains is the nolvadex. I hear its because Im losing some of the water weight? but i also hear nolv does not stop the water retention/bloat? If all im losing is water weight than thats ok. BUT at the same time I like the water weight... How much lean mass can a dbol cycle give u that is not ''water'' I hear good things and bad things.. and personally dont think anyone can say bad on a dbol ONLY cycle unless they themselves have tried it..

BurrBurr , the exact thing happened to me , I gained 17 pounds in total
And then had to go on arimidex due to itchy nips and gains have just stayed the same , I think it has to
Be due to that cause it helps u not keep water ,I upped dose to 40mg and Gained another 3 pounds :)

I'll never do a dbol only cycle again , the stuff causes gyno in way too many people or my liking ,, seems like 1/2 people get puffy nipples from it , I'm thinking A test eq and Anavar cycle for my 2nd

hmm, such a bummer.. i've had old friends in the past that have taken dbol only with no education on it and didnt even know what PCT is.. They gained average 15-30lbs in end and kept about 50-75% of what they gained... and have never had any gyno signs or bad side effects in anyway.. of course I do it and know whats going on and know about PCT and of course all hell breaks loose, god damn.

Yeah buddy that's how I felt !! We live and learn though right. and u still got another week right ? U could still gain some more

nolvadex doesnt stop gains your diet does..week 6 ur dbol gains are slowed anyways..dont expect much more from it..do pct and start over

Yeah, you shouldn't be running nolva on cycle unless you are combating gyno. I drop a tiny bit of water when I take it, but not much. Do your homework and run an AI and keep the nolva for gyno and maybe even post cycle if anything.. but that's it.

Top Bottom