Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No more medium T

BiggT

I came back home to PA for 2 weeks....on the way back, I was at a truck stop and after 2 McD's sausage and egg biscuits, I got on one of those 25 cent scales and with cell phone and keys in pocket, I weighed in at 222, ....the consolation prize is I have some wikked abz, lol, but enough is enough, time to get jacked.

Since it's a new journal, some background. I'll be 28 in June, been lifting since I was 13.....some PRs, deadlift (585x5), Flat Bench (425x1), Back Squat (525x1), Power Clean (315x3), Hang Clean (330x1), Behind the neck push press (285x3)....I'm not there now, but I am gonna try to get back....I got 3 months of sporadic lifting, then took the past 2 weeks off to study for law school finals....

Tuesday 4/24/07

Power Clean bunch of warm-ups, 135x3, 185x3, 205 x 5 sets of 3

Flat Bench: 135 x a bunch, 225x5, 245x5, 265x5, 275x5, 285x5, 245x10

Incline D-Bells: 95s x 12-8-8

D-Bell skullcrushers: 50s x 12-12-12

Weighed in at 223, lol.....I'll post the day's eating a little later, I am guesstimating over 5,000 cals and it's only 8 30pm

Good stuff.

I think your journals should be required reading for juice board regs and newbs -- they show that eating a lot and getting strong lead to results :D

Also, forgive me for sounding incredibly geigh, but could you post pics of what you look like now? I ask this so that people can see that it's OK to eat like a madman in order to gain weight, and subsequently diet down when it's appropriate to do so.
EDIT: truth be told, I need incentive to diet. You and I have similar builds and I'd like to see what I'd look like lean :)

babyT.. sounds like a gangsta rapper

I dont need pics but look forward to seeing you back in stretchpants rather than legal slacks.

I'll try to get some pics up.....

Here's the diet from today:

Breakfast: omlette with 4 whole eggs, ham, sausage, peppers and onions....home fries.....toast.....coffee....orange juice

Snack: 48g On Whey in whole milk (I found On whey on sale at 5lb tubs for $25, so I picked up 2, I thought it was a good buy)

Lunch: 2 triple decker turkey and ham sandwiches w/ mayo, baked Lays, whole milk

Snack: 48g On Whey, triple decker PB and Jelly sandwich, 2 bananas

Preworkout: PB and J sandwich, banana, water

Postworkout: 1.5lbs of sirloin, green beans, 2 bags of 'boil in bag' rice, whole milk

Post dinner: Boston Cream doughnut, lol

1.5 pounds of meat in a sitting is real man ish right there..and I know u can do much more than that no problem.

Top Bottom