Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next cycle advice

Monstro LOVEs trenbolone everyone says so you know I'll want you to do trenbolone + testosterone + masteron thats perfect with anavar or winstrol
LOG LOG LOG a MUST

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Thank you guys!

Tren it is will absolutely log when I start. Lot of weeks out as I will finish this one and then rest properly. Not doing pct as I’m on trt, but actually thought about doing one after this cycle because it just makes sense and completely (no trt either) letting my body rest for 2-4 weeks even if test numbers dip down to practically nothing doesn’t seem like a bad thing in order to rest and recoup fully. I do bloodwork more than needed just to keep a close eye on things. I try to be very responsible and respect the drugs.
Thanks again guys and will post logs and keep you all along for the continued journey!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Any advice on macros when I start and get going strong?

Macros I would suggest

40% protein
40% carbs
20% fats

you need fairly high protein/carbs with trenbolone

I don't count macros or calories anymore. As long as you are eating the right foods, your body will tell you when it needs to eat.

Top Bottom