Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New proposed Law in Australia would make Muslim women take their Veil off

i agree. if u want to live by your bs religion stay in ur own bs country. i dont go to israel or wherever and be like, oh im albertan i can fuck ur wife and steal ur money cuz its apart of my religion in alberta"

i agree. if u want to live by your bs religion stay in ur own bs country. i dont go to israel or wherever and be like, oh im albertan i can fuck ur wife and steal ur money cuz its apart of my religion in alberta"

there is a huge difference between covering YOURSELF and fucking someone ELSEs wife

nice try

maybe im mormon and i gotta lotta wives or something. its just an example. point is if u come to my country your religion should mean shit. i dont see why we want to become a melting pot nation. just cuz we are all immigrants from some point in time doesnt mean we should allow everything from everyone else

yeah i know. ur just big and smart and shit, liftin crazy weights, and without seein ur face its hard to tell. i touched myself to ur gf awhile back when u had a full pic of her in your pics

lmao, its a compliment. def gotta get that pic up :biggrin: im from canmore alberta, we have an endless supply of aussie girls workin at sunshine and lake louise ski hills. i love them hot little skanks

What pisses me off the most was when i was stationed in middle east we were told to not offend them. That meant keep shirts on (no matter how damn hot it was cause my tattoos offended them), dont eat in front of them during ramadan, dont talk to any females in public, etc.

My response then is same now. Fuck them. Then they want to leave an come over an expect us do what they want here in our country. I told those backwards assed camel jock cawk loving mfers to kiss my ass. Damn goverments need to grow some balls an stand up for our rights here.

Top Bottom