Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Never though I'd complain about this...

Lupercal CATS

I'm almost 6 weeks into Test, dbol, winny cycle. I take 500mg test a week and 50mg winny ED. My nuts are still grapes. I am VERY confident in my source and I am up a slightly fatty 15 pounds. Do some peoples nuts not shrink very much? What is going on?

dbol and winny at the same time? Save your liver for another cycle some day down the road :confused:

What type of Test do you have?

you are one of the lucky ones, some people dont exp. the joys of having raison nuts :p everyone is different, me i just about 30 min ago gave myself a shot of hcg, mid cycle and baby balls :goof:

Baby ballz aye?....*LOL*

Right now i'm coming to the end of my cycle.....this time its a Fina/winny cutter....(i'm totally impressed)...but this is the first time ever that my lil paratroopers have decided to retreat from the battlefield on me! They started pulling back about halfway through this cycle....so I was pretty freaked when I noticed my nuts had had really started shrinking....(before this I'd only heard of other bros. talk about it)....so yeah....you may get away with no shrinkage on this cycle bro...but just wait......you'll get your turn........HCG just became my new best friend!!!

Lupercal CATS said:
I'm almost 6 weeks into Test, dbol, winny cycle. I take 500mg test a week and 50mg winny ED. My nuts are still grapes. I am VERY confident in my source and I am up a slightly fatty 15 pounds. Do some peoples nuts not shrink very much? What is going on?

that doesn't mean anything, stop wasting time feeling your nuts and go train and diet :sperm:

Lupercal CATS said:

"Still"? Did you expect them to come back during your cycle? Hope you have your HCG.

Whacked said:
dbol and winny at the same time? Save your liver for another cycle some day down the road :confused:

What type of Test do you have?

It's enanthate and the D-bol was run for the first two weeks and the winny the last 6.

stuck said:
"Still"? Did you expect them to come back during your cycle? Hope you have your HCG.

By grapes I mean they are normal size, but yes I have enough HCG for 2 cycles.

Mr.X said:
that doesn't mean anything, stop wasting time feeling your nuts and go train and diet

That's why I posted this question, just checking.

Top Bottom