Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need serious diet help So I can start my cycle

the small soldier

Plat Hero
Platinum
As everyone probably knows my goal is to start a cycle in the begining of may or june. I just have one major roadblock I can't seem to lose any more bodyfat. I've gone from 205 to 192 in about 6 weeks. Strength was good, muscles were full, but I've had to cut my calories to about 2000,2100 to see any weight loss and my strength is in the CRAPPER! I tried to do a leg workout and I could only do 365 for ONE. Normally I can rep that 12 times wtf. I stopped to carb up yesterday and I feel better today, but I can't keep losing strength like that. Also I feel like at this point I'm losing more muscle than Fat... I was doing a high protien diet, but for hte next 2 days im bumping my calories to 4000 and eating a high carb high protien mod fat diet. I need some kind of help so I don't up up weaker AND fatter than when i started. I've never been good with cutting. bulking has never been an issue. I'm afraid to cut my calories again to anything below 3,000. I'm going to keep my cardio up and keep my rest between sets down, but I do need some kind of pre-cycle diet guidance. Willing to take and consider any and all advice.

As everyone probably knows my goal is to start a cycle in the begining of may or june. I just have one major roadblock I can't seem to lose any more bodyfat. I've gone from 205 to 192 in about 6 weeks. Strength was good, muscles were full, but I've had to cut my calories to about 2000,2100 to see any weight loss and my strength is in the CRAPPER! I tried to do a leg workout and I could only do 365 for ONE. Normally I can rep that 12 times wtf. I stopped to carb up yesterday and I feel better today, but I can't keep losing strength like that. Also I feel like at this point I'm losing more muscle than Fat... I was doing a high protien diet, but for hte next 2 days im bumping my calories to 4000 and eating a high carb high protien mod fat diet. I need some kind of help so I don't up up weaker AND fatter than when i started. I've never been good with cutting. bulking has never been an issue. I'm afraid to cut my calories again to anything below 3,000. I'm going to keep my cardio up and keep my rest between sets down, but I do need some kind of pre-cycle diet guidance. Willing to take and consider any and all advice.

Imo i would start around 2600 on a 50/30/20 and do two weeks at a time. If no fat loss for two weeks drop 150 kcals

OK thanks for the help, but here's the thing... I just got some calipers today read the instructions and read some tips online. I even watched some instructional videos I AM DOING it right. It says I'm 13%. I didn;t believe it I belong to two gyms and i called both and set up a fitness consulation with both. The one gym said 15% when using calipers the other measured 13% as well. WTF is going on. IS it really possible to have a "fat" stomach at 13-15% bodyfat. My arm and thigh measurements were 3,4,4, and 9,8,10 on three readings my stomach is like in the 28-30 range this sucks!

I'm losing strength and am not willing to get weaker just to "see my abs" my bodyfat is really in the 13-15% range I'm just going to do my cycle and live with the fact that im gonna have a fucking belly.

OK thanks for the help, but here's the thing... I just got some calipers today read the instructions and read some tips online. I even watched some instructional videos I AM DOING it right. It says I'm 13%. I didn;t believe it I belong to two gyms and i called both and set up a fitness consulation with both. The one gym said 15% when using calipers the other measured 13% as well. WTF is going on. IS it really possible to have a "fat" stomach at 13-15% bodyfat. My arm and thigh measurements were 3,4,4, and 9,8,10 on three readings my stomach is like in the 28-30 range this sucks!

I'm losing strength and am not willing to get weaker just to "see my abs" my bodyfat is really in the 13-15% range I'm just going to do my cycle and live with the fact that im gonna have a fucking belly.

Just relax dont worrie that much and take your time, and it will drop

Just relax dont worrie that much and take your time, and it will drop

fuck me I'm in shock. I've probably been as low as 5% bodyfat and didn't even know it. WHen i was doing p90x I was like 175 and ripped. SOO If im actually going to do this and keep dropping my bodyfat I'm going to be weak as shit :-(

Top Bottom