Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help getting started with cycle

Wow..no way can use this now..I did research..wow. .didn't see none this. .so it's a sarm right..you said I can use the sarm.called s4 right?..but not this cardarine

Radar..can you provide link to where this info is ..id like to read what you read..appreciate you input as allways

I'd really appreciate that link to where you got this info..there are other members here saying is good. .I respect your knowledge. .but would really like read this info

Radar ..ive been doimg more research on this ..i dont see nothing abiut what you said..it looks like that came strihht off a pill bottle for narcotics..plz respond ..id like to start at 20ml a day...

I get it...do my own reaearch better.?..cause this dont even sound like radar..your acc. Got.hi jacked

I'm sorry i have been trying to find where all that info came from, but all i can find at the moment is at higher dosages is that this product may cause cancer.
If by some chance i do find where i got that extra info i'll besure to let you know.

I'm gonna email you ..and let you know few more details about exactly where came form..I think where it came from makes it legit..I'll email you tonight from counternail...I'll appreciate all your input..let's say I use something else to burn fat.?.what's your advice about what's best to burn fat.?..you use research chems?..

Albuterol is alot easier on the body then clen as far as fat burners.

I did some research on this and i wouldn't touch it,Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.

Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects, even if they occur up to several months after you stop using amiodarone:

a new or a worsening irregular heartbeat pattern;
fast, slow, or pounding heartbeats;
feeling like you might pass out;
wheezing, cough, chest pain, trouble breathing, coughing up blood;
blurred vision, vision loss, headaches

What are the precautions when taking amiodarone hcl tablets (Cordarone)?
Before taking amiodarone, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or to iodine; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.

Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: liver disease, lung disease, thyroid problems.

This drug may make you dizzy. Do not drive, use machinery, or do any activity that requires alertness until you are sure you can perform such activities safely. Limit alcoholic beverages.

This medication may make you more sensitive to the sun. Avoid prolonged sun exposure, tanning booths, and sunlamps. Use a sunscreen and wear protective clothing when outside.

Members I have used every concieveable method to gather this info again , it must have been a glitch in the network i have no conclusive evidence to where it causes all the symptoms listed.
Again My aplolgies.

When I first started I wasn't ready ..I did take your and other people advice though. .before I started I read and learned so much..but I bought somethings first. .bad idea I know this now..I got something called "fat burner cycle"...it's all oral ..like 4 different types of steriods ...now that I know this would be horrible for my liver right ?....I'm thinking now was total waste of money..I'm wish I would of slowed way down ,I've wasted so much learning ..RADAR ,you never do all oral cycle of anything so you? ..

If alot of you had been here 7 yrs ago you would have read about me running a 4-5 month Dbol cycle. So yes i have ran a couple of long oral cycles. Take note that these are ran a certain way that you will not find using search engine.

Top Bottom