Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help getting started with cycle

Lol.ok..that sucks .soon as able ..I've emailed couple times. Trying get advice..can't reach no one ..and can't exactly get advice like this from anyone. Lol..short on cash so can't get more pm storage on this forum..thanks for replying..and all help AND advice..

So I've read test e can also be used as a cutting agent if the diet is correct ..is this true ?..low calories ..with insanity workout every day and rest weekends..no heavy lifting..maybe couple times at most hitting small weights at gym...I just want know if that would work, lose fat ect ect build lean muscle..can it be done juts using the insanity workout and lifting only your body weight ?

Lol.ok..that sucks .soon as able ..I've emailed couple times. Trying get advice..can't reach no one ..and can't exactly get advice like this from anyone. Lol..short on cash so can't get more pm storage on this forum..thanks for replying..and all help AND advice..

Delete your old pms and your sent pms also this will free up storage space.

So I've read test e can also be used as a cutting agent if the diet is correct ..is this true ?..low calories ..with insanity workout every day and rest weekends..no heavy lifting..maybe couple times at most hitting small weights at gym...I just want know if that would work, lose fat ect ect build lean muscle..can it be done juts using the insanity workout and lifting only your body weight ?

You can cut if your diet is dialed in , but to get big you're gonna have to lift big, but eventually your body will get used to lifting your own body weight.

I'm trying to cut ..and gain lean muscle..not lift big anymore..I want that lean look this time ..but insanity workout takes so much out of me !!...I tried lifting some once .but it juts made my performance during insanity suck..so for now until my body gets used to lifting own body weight this will be ok..and yes my diet is great ..all healthy and perportioned..and low calorie ..I will try delete pms.asap so I can contact you !thanks radar !!

Radar I really wanna pm you ..but only can get signed in on my phone ..some reason can't sign in on pc to delete mess..I'll keep trying..

Advice on mast E and test e cycle ...3rd cycle only used test e first 2 times ....want to cut and lean muscle..my workout is insanity workout every day..and run long miles on weekend ..I still get sore from lifting body weight ..so not lifting weights at the time..allready on 3rd week of test only ..want to add mast E and do a 12 to 14 week cycle..with Nolvadex and test factory unleashed for pct..been takeing cardarine and N2 gaurd.since beginning of cycle and will continue threw out cycle and pct..thought about adding winny 25mg a day oral as well ..but idk...want sides to a min..and I'm ok with takeing my time ..even if waiting to add a third steroid to the stack till next time ..I do plan to lift again. But not until it won't affect my insanity workout..I want to keep doing insanity more then just the 60 day program..I'll just restart it ..diet is on point according to radar grocery list of super foods

Advice on mast E and test e cycle ...3rd cycle only used test e first 2 times ....want to cut and lean muscle..my workout is insanity workout every day..and run long miles on weekend ..I still get sore from lifting body weight ..so not lifting weights at the time..allready on 3rd week of test only ..want to add mast E and do a 12 to 14 week cycle..with Nolvadex and test factory unleashed for pct..been takeing cardarine and N2 gaurd.since beginning of cycle and will continue threw out cycle and pct..thought about adding winny 25mg a day oral as well ..but idk...want sides to a min..and I'm ok with takeing my time ..even if waiting to add a third steroid to the stack till next time ..I do plan to lift again. But not until it won't affect my insanity workout..I want to keep doing insanity more then just the 60 day program..I'll just restart it ..diet is on point according to radar grocery list of super foods

Test is test, whether its prop, cypionate, or ethanate, all that is different is the ester.
I would select var over winstrol.

Radar ,you private message are full....I'm a month I to var ,and 10 weeks into test E...gonna run Var 8 weeks and finish off cycle..wanted to talk about next cycle and how much time I should take off ..before starting another

Top Bottom