Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help getting started with cycle

It was given to me for free..and dude said you can also just put it in a drink..don't have to inject it ...you still say don't use it.?..think I've also got the pill form as well ..is pill form.ok to use ..

I'm gonna email you ..and let you know few more details about exactly where came form..I think where it came from makes it legit..I'll email you tonight from counternail...I'll appreciate all your input..let's say I use something else to burn fat.?.what's your advice about what's best to burn fat.?..you use research chems?..

Just wanted drop in and share..I'm on my 7th week of test only cycle ..and I've came a long way...I feel much better and look much better then before..I've gained pleanty of muscle I can tell and so can other people I get pleanty of comments from the people I work with and know...very happy with the results ..and my body handling it very well in my opinion. ..I think I'm gonna run it for 12 weeks..tapering off starting on the 10th week..then take 12 weeks off...and use the sarm.called s4 along with Cadrine, another sarm.well in that family anyways..use as a bridge in between cycles burn more fat build more lean muscle...my pct will consist of nolvadex starting 3rd week after last pin..and bottle of unleashed test booster starting same time as nolvadex...I'm not sure yet but most likely continue the use of my liquidex every 3rd day for the 3 weeks of pct...and no that will be it...if anyone cares to give advice to give me a better pct ..??.I've read about the perfect pct..I'm just going off of what I allready have bought and have on hand ..I also have pill form of arimidex but that's best ran with cycle .so want to save it for next cycle .

Just wanted drop in and share..I'm on my 7th week of test only cycle ..and I've came a long way...I feel much better and look much better then before..I've gained pleanty of muscle I can tell and so can other people I get pleanty of comments from the people I work with and know...very happy with the results ..and my body handling it very well in my opinion. ..I think I'm gonna run it for 12 weeks..tapering off starting on the 10th week..then take 12 weeks off...and use the sarm.called s4 along with Cadrine, another sarm.well in that family anyways..use as a bridge in between cycles burn more fat build more lean muscle...my pct will consist of nolvadex starting 3rd week after last pin..and bottle of unleashed test booster starting same time as nolvadex...I'm not sure yet but most likely continue the use of my liquidex every 3rd day for the 3 weeks of pct...and no that will be it...if anyone cares to give advice to give me a better pct ..??.I've read about the perfect pct..I'm just going off of what I allready have bought and have on hand ..I also have pill form of arimidex but that's best ran with cycle .so want to save it for next cycle .
you dont need a perfect pct.all those items arent nessassary unless you comming off a long cycle thats very hard to recover from

what is your pct again, im sorry .

3rd week after last pin..start nolvadex and unleashed factory test booster...do this for 3 weeks...also I could continue using my liquidex on every 3rd day along with everything else. .but that is it. ..should I keep using the liquidex along with nolvadex for my pct?..or stop the liquidex and start the nolvadex by its self? ..I been using the liquidex the entire cycle every 3rd day,at low dosage

If anyone wants to talk about what's known as (bridge) between cycles I'd like to hear about this to..I've read so much allready. .I've got couple sarms allready ,and ready to use once off cycle.lil info about when I should start be cool..should wait till pct is complete ?..then start the bridge ?....and any info from people that use sarms be nice...I'm aware of the s4 vision inssiues...radar has also spoke with me about that and dosage...

Can someone please tell me if they think the little white looking thing on nipple Is a issue ?..I'm on a all test cycle I've recently increased dosage from 500 to 600ml week..I use liquidex as an AL..every 3rd day at low dose ..do I need to increase the liquidex or stop and start nolvadex?.I was planning to use nolvadex for pct.im on my 8th week of cycle ..or am I just tripping and this ain't nothing

Can someone tell.me how to run cardarine GW -501516 ..how much daily dose ?.and do I need to increase dose after some time? ..also is there a time limit on how long I can run this ?.need to know asap

Can someone tell.me how to run cardarine GW -501516 ..how much daily dose ?.and do I need to increase dose after some time? ..also is there a time limit on how long I can run this ?.need to know asap

I did some research on this and i wouldn't touch it,Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.

Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects, even if they occur up to several months after you stop using amiodarone:

a new or a worsening irregular heartbeat pattern;
fast, slow, or pounding heartbeats;
feeling like you might pass out;
wheezing, cough, chest pain, trouble breathing, coughing up blood;
blurred vision, vision loss, headaches

What are the precautions when taking amiodarone hcl tablets (Cordarone)?
Before taking amiodarone, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or to iodine; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.

Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: liver disease, lung disease, thyroid problems.

This drug may make you dizzy. Do not drive, use machinery, or do any activity that requires alertness until you are sure you can perform such activities safely. Limit alcoholic beverages.

This medication may make you more sensitive to the sun. Avoid prolonged sun exposure, tanning booths, and sunlamps. Use a sunscreen and wear protective clothing when outside.

Top Bottom