Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEED HELP CUTTING - osta/cardarine + clen chemistry

pzzldshp

Hello guys,

I'm a total newbie here, in fact this will be my first post. Please pardon my lack of knowledge and I hope you guys can help a brother out.

I've been working out for 3 years; 1 year of BS not knowing what to do in the gym, 2 years of working out seriously.

I used to be 195 lbs around 20-23% bodyfat but I had laryngitis which dropped my weight to 150 lbs.

Current weight 162 lbs.
BF 12%
Height: 5'10
Age 27

I have only used preworkout/BCAA/Creatine/and Glutamine for that 2 years. I decided to only use oral supps.

I'm currently running EPG ostalean (not sure if this has real Ostarine) which has 25 mg of
Ostarine/MK-2866. I'm 5 days away of killing the whole bottle which is 8 weeks in total.

(No signs of gyno or anything bad)

Should I take a PCT for Ostarine just to be in the safe side?
I have EPG Testoshred for backup (It has Arimistane but not sure if this is good enough).
Should I run this whole bottle?

120 capsules
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
D-Aspartic Acid 2000mg
Tribulus Terrestris (standardized extract) (min. 45% Saponins) 400mg
Bulbine Natalensis 100mg
Androst 3,5-dien-7, 17-dione 40mg
Black Pepper (p.E.) (95% Piperine) 20mg

Now after the Ostarine I'm planning to shed bodyfat to 8%.
Proposed diet: C 20% F 20% P 60% with 2750 kcals.
I workout 4-5x a week with weights and 20 min low intensity cardio after.

I need help on a cutting plan:

A.) 6 weeks of EnduraShred from Olympus Labs UK (cardarine 7 mg/ostarine 10mg)
with Oral Clen and T3 from Balkan(Which I know is toxic and dangerous).

Week E.S C T3

1 1 pill 40 building to 100mcg 25mcg
2 2 pills 120 going back to 40mcg 50mcg
3 2 pills OFF 50mcg
4 2 pills OFF 50mcg
5 2 pills 40 building to 100mcg OFF
6 3 pills 120 going back to 40mcg OFF

Ancillaries: Magnesium 500mg and Taurine 1000mg
Optional: Liv52 from Organon

B.) 6 weeks of Oral Var (Oxandrolone) from Balkan (quite expensive so not really my first choice) and Oral Clen 2weeks on/2weeks off/2weels off

Ancillaries: Nolva for 4 weeks

Please help.

Best,

You are really over complicating things.

FIRST, SARMS can only be sold as a research chemical liquid. Any capsulated SARMS product is going to be either laced with a pro hormone or fake. If you purchased capsulated SARMS products, either try to get your money back or throw them out. I have ordered my SARMS from sarms1.com and have had really good experiences.

Second, the best SARM for fat loss is cardarine. I would stack it with ostarine and S4. The 3 put together will immensely increase fat loss, endurance, strength and recovery. I would run the 3 for 12 weeks as follows:
Weeks 1 - 12
cardarine gw 20mg/day
S4 50mg/day
ostarine 25mg/day

They are very minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all you need to use as a PCT after your cycle is a good quality natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

I would not use clenbuterol or T3 with your cycle. The problem with both of them is that they simply increase metabolism. They do not differentiate between muscle or fat. You will loose a combination of fat and muscle when using them. Stick with the SARMS cycle I have outlined.

Bro, at 160lbs, the Last thing you need is to lose Anything. It's bulk time, for a long time. Clear 210, then cut, maybe

Has anyone here even used the products he is speaking of? Opinions from experienced users would be nice. I'm using the testoshred currently as a party of my pct and outs great!

Top Bottom