Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need First Cycle Help!

So, I am thinking about starting my first cycle and I'm planning on doing 250mg of Cyp pinning twice per week. I am 6'4 215 around 15% BF My goals are to drop down to about 10% maybe 8% and at least stay the same weight if not put on more are these reasonable goals? and then the true question is what should I run for my PCT and at what dosages? I was planning on the 50 mgs of clomid ED what else? any suggestions

Please tell me your not using clomid as your anti-E while on cycle. Or where you not planning on any anti-E at all on cycle and clomid is for pct? Either way, keep reading, bad plan on either account.

So, I am thinking about starting my first cycle and I'm planning on doing 250mg of Cyp pinning twice per week. I am 6'4 215 around 15% BF My goals are to drop down to about 10% maybe 8% and at least stay the same weight if not put on more are these reasonable goals? and then the true question is what should I run for my PCT and at what dosages? I was planning on the 50 mgs of clomid ED what else? any suggestions

What's your aromatase inhibitor? I hope not clo! get liquidex or aromasin.

Your pct needs to be dialed in bro. If you think you will keep the gains with just clomid in PCT you have another thing coming.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

run adex on the same day you pin @ 0.5mg.
N2GUARD is my choice for on-cycle support ...grab a bottle !

I'm not a big fan of clomid but you could run it during pct for 4weeks @ 50mg ,start taking it 10 days after your last shot of test. hcgenerate,post cycle and unleashed will help you get back natty and in good health.

if fat loss is your goal i would consider 50/30/20 ...protein,carbs,fat be strict with your diet and enjoy the cycle.

to get where you want to be, you need a much different approach... you should introduce your body to sarms first... build some quality lean muscle and melt some fat first... your not going to melt fat on a test cycle bro... its not going to happen... you can cut up a bit, but your not in very good condition as it is, so with the goals you have, its not the best option... start with sarms... get your body fat down and get yourself in better condition, THEN move towards a test cycle... here is the cycle layout...

1-8 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 GW-510516 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-8 N2guard n2bm.com
1-8 Liquidex n2bm.com
3-8 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 9-12

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com

Top Bottom