Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my next 6 months cycle

20CMRECORDS

Hellow. Im planning to do my third cycle and few advices would be great

Cycle history:
1) week 1-12 500mg test E- no pct needed, i keept allmost all my gains, just lost the water
2) week 1-12 500mg test E
week 7-12 50mg winstrol pills ED
-pct was tamoxifen 40/40/40/20
This second cycle i dont know if it was really worth because i had some health issue right after the cycle(i think at the middle-end of pct)and i couldn't eat foar almost 2 weeks, i just drunk some proteins shakes and tried to east some soup. So i lost my gains, and some fat, and i was like a shit, no strenght at all. PS: health issue was NOT from steroids.

Stats:
30 years old
111KG
around 18-20%BF
I train for like 5-6 years, last 2 straight, without pause. I also play rugby .

Now what im planning to do:
24 WEEKS CYCLE
week 1-4 Dbol 40mg ED
week 1-12 500mg test E
week 1-12 500mg Equipoise
-
week 13-24 100mg test prop EOD+ 100mg masterone EOD
week 16-24 clenbuterol 2 weeks on/2 weeks off without ketotifen, starting at 20mcg a day and go as high as i can withut big sides...
week 17-23 i want to add T3, start with 25mcg for first week then go 50mcg till the end

week 10,16, 23,24 i also want to make 500IU of HCG ED.
I have tamoxifen and arimidex on hand just in case

I want to start PCT 4-5 days after i finish my cycle, and it would be like this:
Clomid 75/75/50/50//25
Tamoxifen 40/40/40/20

I wanna eat clean the whole cycle lenght, adding 500kcals to my maintenance level in the bulking phase(first 12 weeks) and then go 1000kcals under the maintenance for the rest of 12 weeks, when i try to loose as much fat as i can, without loseing my muscles :D
I want to split the macros like this while on juice: 40%Protein 40% Carbs 20% (Healthy) Fats

While on PCT, i up my calories to my maintanance level, and keep it like this for more 2-3 months, eating 40% protein, 40% fats, and 20%carbs. After this i don't know what to hell to do :D

Please comment the cycle and come with any advice u can
PS: sorry for my bad english

Okay, I am a rookie, hella rookie. But it doesnt take more than a few days of reading threads to tell you these things.

24 weeks? After a gain nothing cycle? Maybe you'll wanna pick your bra out now, no offense.

You are also 18-20% bodyfat. You will have real problems my friend. Do your research. Roids aint for kids. Get down to 8% bodyfat minimum before a reasonable cycle of 12 weeks at most, possibly taking pct the whole time.

6 months is asking for sexual problems, gynomastia, etc........

and so is doing juice at a high bodyfat. Even bulking naturally at high bodyfats can produce some estrogen and fat side effects. You wont gain as much muscle as you do fat, wheras starting leaner will be leaner gains.

I think the reason many people stay natural for so long is because they listen to bodybuilders. Have looked at threads and found out they dont need it yet. Or, to make absolute sure you aint gonna f your life up worse.

That being said, I will never do a cycle more than 14 weeks ever, no matter how tempting. Wont cycle back to back. Wont start anything without pct first. Wont do it if I cant get any results naturally. Wont keep going once harmful side affects affect me.

You gotta lotta stuff to protect, mainly the rest of your life.

Why is the big body fat % a problem for useing steroids? i really think this is bullshit
I have good cholesterol levels, and im eating good sources of fat in the key moments of the day. I dont think the bad cholesterol will rise up so dramatically while on cycle if my diet is on check.
About the armoatization of test in estrogen, i sayd i have arimidex. so the estrogen wont be such a big deal also.
I honestly can not think of any other reason why a high bf% guy cant use steroids...

Because if your a fatass your diet and training is off and you should tackle that first..

And you'll be more prone to the sides..

Cholesterol isn't the only concern.. Lol

My training and my diet are pretty good. I go to the gym 5 times a week. I do a lot of squats, deadlifts, clean, jerk, etc. I did 1x box squat-280kg, bench press 1x150kg, deadlift 2x210kg. I also have rugby training every day, and when i feel fine, i also do some cardio. I also do 2-3 times a week mobility training.
About the diet, the truth is you can't change what you fucked up last 15 years, in 1-2 years.
So agin, what will be that prone sides if it is not the cholesterol and not the estrogen also?

estrogen and cholesterol will be sides aswell as high blood pressure. i feel that you should be able to mitigate side's with good diet and proper precaution. i would drop the bulking phase if the cycle and run a recomp cycle.

1-12 test e 500mg
1-16 eq 600mg
1-4 tbol 50-80mg (less water than dbol)

13-20 test p 100mg eod
13-20 mast p 100mg eod
13-20 tren a 60mg eod
clen and t3 during the second part ofnthe cycle.

id eat at maintenance or in a very small surplus (100-200kcal) for the first part and in a 750+ cal deficit for the more cutting oriented part of the cycle.

i do believe you should be lean to run gear but there are plenty of big fat powerlifter who run gear. id still try diet for a few weeks before starting to drop a few bf %

This sounds nice bro, only thing is i don't want to run tren yet. I first want to do more 3-4 cycles, and run tren only after. Lets say i will try tren on my 7th cycle, after i try everything else :D
I really considered a cycle like this also but im pretty sceptical. What will happen in first 12 weeks at maintenance ? i dont have much experience but i think the fat loss will be low, and the muscles won't grow after night. So does it worth? Is'nt better to focus only to an objective?
Did anyone run a cycle like i sayd i wanted to try or like bigorse say?
How abut a full 20-24 weeks cutting cycle with heavy wheights training and ceaseless hours of cardio(I mean 2-3 hours a day. I know it will be suicide, but i want to benefit as much as i can of the muscle sparing efect of steroids)?

This sounds nice bro, only thing is i don't want to run tren yet. I first want to do more 3-4 cycles, and run tren only after. Lets say i will try tren on my 7th cycle, after i try everything else :D
I really considered a cycle like this also but im pretty sceptical. What will happen in first 12 weeks at maintenance ? i dont have much experience but i think the fat loss will be low, and the muscles won't grow after night. So does it worth? Is'nt better to focus only to an objective?
Did anyone run a cycle like i sayd i wanted to try or like bigorse say?
How abut a full 20-24 weeks cutting cycle with heavy wheights training and ceaseless hours of cardio(I mean 2-3 hours a day. I know it will be suicide, but i want to benefit as much as i can of the muscle sparing efect of steroids)?

in a small surplus like 100-200 cals you should be able to put on size whilst not really gaining any bodyfat or maybe even dropping some, sure you wont gain as much as an all out bulker but i dont think an all out bulker is wise at your bodyfat.

for the cutting stage you could drop tren and add winstrol depot at 100mg eod for the last 6-8 weeks.

Top Bottom