Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My HCGenerate experience!!!!

As the label says take 1-2 caps with a meal... You eat 4-5 times per day, so there you go.

That simple!

Thanks. Yeah but I'm trying to find out if users have seen a difference splitting the dose or not. :)

I'm in...got mine today. Working it with Test Cyp@100mg/wk and Halo from The Muscle Store.
I plan to follow the bottle instructions....noticed that one of the sides is "Sexual Wanting"....like OMG...I'm already in a sweat every time I see cleavage or a camel toe as it is. Stay tuned...i'll let you know what my wife thinks.:D

im currently running hcgenerater as my pct along with post cycle and sustain. im in the mid of my 2nd wk of a 4 wk pct and feeling really good..strenght and stamina are there and so is a morning stiff one :cool:

I have been using the HCGenerate in place of HCG while on a long cycle to see how it works.... After almost 3 weeks I can safely say that the nut size has certainly gotten a solid boost. (not quite as dramatic as it would have from actual HCG, but quite significant nonetheless) The biggest difference I have felt has been with sex drive. You gotta really be careful because you end up taking home some questionable females that you might not have normally. Also I have experienced Morning Wood like I have never had since I was a teenager.... And loads have increased bigtime!! I will definitely use this stuff again.

HCGenerate is for real Just finished the bottle of HCGenerate and Unleashed. I can definitely tell it works, libido is back, load volume is back, sex life is back.

For me it started working about week 2 for the HCGenerate.

I started Unleashed about two weeks in and no my nips are starting to feel sore. I'm sensitive to gyno, so that would be my only compaint, but I know this stuff is working.

Any idea though why the combo of HCGenerate and Unleashed would make my nips so sensative?

Its like this bro. Lowering estrogen can be a good thing. When your estrogen is to high using something to lower it is always a good thing. However dropping estrogen to low is not a good thing. If you lower it to low for to long it always causes problems.

Now lowering shbg is also a good thing. Of course when you are on a cycle or going into pct using something to lower shbg is even better since it is must likely too high. Now this is something that is not talked about often because well it hardly ever happens and no one would even think of it. But even lowering shbg to the point of crushing it is also not a good thing. You have to remember that though shbg has a High binding Affinity to testosterone it also still binds pretty high to estrogen as well. So when you crush shbg levels you not only get higher levesl of free test but also higher levels of free estrogen as well.

This of course is why I have said over and over that hcgenerate is best used on cycle or during pct. However I do not feel that when using the product as a stand alone product far removed from a cycle or pct that it can lower shbg so much that estrogen becomes a big problem. In your case though you are not only taking hcgnerate that lowers shgb but you are also taking unleashed as well, and this also lowers shbg. So this is something for people to keep in mind. Lowering estrogen=good and lowering shbg also = good. Lowering ether way to much =bad.

In your case the bad= higher levels of free estrogen. Fix the problem easy this time by throwing in some formastane
Competitive Edge Labs Formestane Competitive Edge Labs Formestane [] - $34.95 : Orbit Nutrition

prevent the problem next time by using sustain alpha if you are going to combine both unleashed and post cycle together.

I started it yesterday, and today felt maybe hornier than before, but too early to tell. After a week I will know. Using 6 caps a day. :)

thanks guys for the best wishes (beginning of post). I take mine in intervals throughout the day. My routine starts at 4:00 a.m. so i take one then along with my N2KTS 3 scoops two N.O. pills and when i get to the gym pop some b12s this formula has been working for me and i have seen good results from it. Went from 16.5 inch arms to now 19.25 my weight has stayed at 225 now for six months so bf is transforming. Anyway back to Hgen. This stuff is the shit!!!!! It makes you very horney!!! NeedTo sent me like 15 business cards and passed them all out in my gym, cause imo his shit is the best. it may cost a bit more but it is pure!!! Maybe if i have a son i should name him Needto? jk

Top Bottom