Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My HCGenerate experience!!!!

Congratulations, but that almost makes me not want to use it! I don't exactly think a kid would be the best thing for me in my life right now!

Use birth control and enjoy the sex. HCgenerate will make for some great sex!

At 6-7 caps Ed (and S4), let's just say that I'm just glad I've got a very kind wife who puts out when I want it or I'd be wearing my left arm out. :)

The Shit works.... I bought enough to cycle it for 3 months.

At 6-7 caps Ed (and S4), let's just say that I'm just glad I've got a very kind wife who puts out when I want it or I'd be wearing my left arm out. :)

The Shit works.... I bought enough to cycle it for 3 months.

It is amazing at raising sexual appetite. You feel horny as hell and it only takes 3 days for it to begin working. It truly is an awesome product!

HCGenerate is for real Just finished the bottle of HCGenerate and Unleashed. I can definitely tell it works, libido is back, load volume is back, sex life is back.

For me it started working about week 2 for the HCGenerate.

I started Unleashed about two weeks in and no my nips are starting to feel sore. I'm sensitive to gyno, so that would be my only compaint, but I know this stuff is working.

Any idea though why the combo of HCGenerate and Unleashed would make my nips so sensative?

Top Bottom