Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My dog just ate my dbol!

Some of these posts are funny as shit!!!:D But seriously he will be fine. A one time shot like that is no biggie. Think about Test suspension. It is 100mg and is out in one day. He will be fine! Hell my friends girlfriend took 3 anadrol because he had them hid in an asprin bottel and she had a headache!!:mix: Now that was funny as shit! we laughed our asses off. We kept telling her she was going to grow a 7" penis and she was semi-believing us!!:)

My kids have pet rats on one of then got into a bag of the old IP clen. I came in the room and she ran off. The bag was chewed open and 2 tabs were on the floor that had both been nibbled on. I was laughing my ass off because those rats are a pain in the ass anyway. That female was running around the house like she was on fire for most of the night, but all was ok the next morning.

genarr3 said:
What kind of experience does he have with gear? What are his goals? How long has he been training? We need more info.

That is too funny!!! I would think that might make your dog throwup. 150mg on sitting????

Don't worry

Ttokkyo manufactures for animals. Isn't their mascot a bull Mastiff?
No seriously, I think he will be fine, give him a lot of water because this will affect his mineral corticoids and if he has any reaction(I doubt he will) call a vet
JWGS

genarr3 said:
What kind of experience does he have with gear? What are his goals? How long has he been training? We need more info.

bwahhhahahahaha

for precaution, you could give him 2-3 tabs or Arimidex. Never saw a dog with gyno but it must not be pretty.

Andre

Top Bottom