Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Must read: clomid got my testosterone to 1200!

what are the normal values for lh and fsh in your tests?

im not a fan of seeing such high looking lh and fsh levels...there may be impacts on receptor sensitivity/number

Anakin, how long AFTER you completely stopped taking Clomid or HCG did you take this recent blood test? With prolonged high dose usage of Clomid you may need a good 3 weeks of being completely clean (preferably a whole month) in order for the blood test to show real natural levels.

i mean if indeed it is possible to use an anti e to raise testosterone, im wondering just how useful it is to people in the real world. dont get me wrong, it would be nice to have a higher than normal test level, but if we think about the side effects of such long term high test (ie hair, prostate), even though we dont have the hpta issues as with a normal aas cycle, you might jsut get a better gains:sides ratio with normal aas cycles

for the guys who have shitty test becasue of past aas use, then ok, this sort of therapy (a pill a day, really) might be quite good

cheers

Geoboy: dose was 100mg for the first 7-10 days, and then 50mg up to day 28

Goldendelicious: normal values for LH and FSH are both roughly around 1-10

Junk: i got the blood test done on the very last day of clomid, so values are probably lower now. I wonder if there would be negative consequences to taking clomid all the time (given that I didn't get any side effects).

I would like to hear Nelson Montana's opinion on all of this since he is a big clomid detractor (and I was very skeptical of clomid before trying it).

Anakin said:
I would like to hear Nelson Montana's opinion on all of this since he is a big clomid detractor (and I was very skeptical of clomid before trying it).

Nelson wont touch this thread with a 10ft pole. The last time he debated this issue he was made to look like a complete incompentent. In light on concrete evidence to the contrary he would attempt to discredit medical studies as being irrevelant.

Top Bottom