Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Must read: clomid got my testosterone to 1200!

did you say what dosage of clomid your ran? high dose (300-200-100) or 50mg per week?

Also, did you run an clomid,nolva, or hcg during cycle at all?

agree with dialtone as well..think you still need to isolate exactly what gave you such great results..be our guinnea pig and lead us to a higher understanding of PCT

Were these results post-clomid or while still on clomid? It would be interesting to see what the labs look like a few weeks after the clomid has cleared.

Dial_tone said:
After your next cycle repeat the whole process without the clomid. Then you'll know for sure whether it was the clomid or not.

Nice ass Dial_tone! Not as good as the one's before, but overall ok. He, he!

After hearing this story, I think I'm gonna have to try clomid. I heard so many bad stories about sides from clomid so I decided to go only nolva + herbal.

thx9000 said:
Were these results post-clomid or while still on clomid? It would be interesting to see what the labs look like a few weeks after the clomid has cleared.

It was actually the very last day I was on clomid (day 28). I might get another test soon now that the PCT drugs have cleared, but I am running out of stories trying to explain to the doctor why my hormones fluctuate so much. She told me protein powder was keeping my testosterone suppressed.

Singleton said:
After hearing this story, I think I'm gonna have to try clomid. I heard so many bad stories about sides from clomid so I decided to go only nolva + herbal.

Believe me, I was the most skeptical person ever regarding clomid. I have a lot of respect for Nelson Montana's ideas, and he bashed clomid pretty bad. I was amazed because not only did I get zero side effects, but it worked beatifully, even though my estrogen levels were normal.

Top Bottom