Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Moooooo*ouch*oooooo

frorider6

Damnit, I though Fina wasn't supopsed to hurt! I expected it from sust but I've never really heard about it from Fina. Kinda feels like a Charlie Horse. I don't think my muscles like injections. :mad: :bawling:

Anyone else ever have injection pain from Fina?

Oh yeah, I did a pec injection this morning (my first) and then let hot water from the shower hit my chest for about 5 or 10 minutes. I hope that helps.

frorider6 said:
Damnit, I though Fina wasn't supopsed to hurt! I expected it from sust but I've never really heard about it from Fina. Kinda feels like a Charlie Horse. I don't think my muscles like injections. :mad: :bawling:

Anyone else ever have injection pain from Fina?

Depends. Site injections will hurt biceps especially.

Use smaller pins (25, 27g), warm oil & massage site (by putting VERY firm pressure on alcohol swab after injection). Got rid of my thigh pain.

Is that you in your pic, btw? If y no offense because my chest is just as disproportionately small as yours, but why would you chose PEC injects???

Sounds like high BA. Stick an 18g needle in the stopper and put it in the oven at 225 for 15min. That should take out some of the BA.

DaMan said:

Is that you in your pic, btw? If y no offense because my chest is just as disproportionately small as yours, but why would you chose PEC injects???

Damnit!!! My chect is not that small!!!! :FRlol: It's just the picture.

And I used a 28 gauge needle to inject. It doesn't hurt at ALL to actually stick myself. It just feels like a Charlie horse in the muscle now.

Top Bottom