Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miracle invention?Testosterone Gel Caps Eaten; absorb better than Test. Gel.

I'm going to use them in the 400 mg range 10 per day taken half which is 5 in the morning, then at night 5 more with food for 8 weeks. It's definitely not inexpensive, but rather very pricey. I think it's worth it. I am told those are 400 mg per day ranges for are what bodybuilders average ranges and add to dianabol, there should be some big movement over hurdles :) I'lll dry out several months later with Winny and Anavar tabs, and may a low dose of clen and lots of cardio and fasting etc.

Thanks, yes, it is very expensive Masonic Bodybuilder and thanks to everyone elses's positive remarks.

I think of the good things, at least I'd never have to worry about an abcess or post injection pain

I would actually keep the time, energy, stress, fear & effort out of it-- that's worth it to me

I was in the hospital in 2012 for either getting cheap gear from a different source, or not jabbing enough in my glute -- abcess drain. it was physically horrible and also embarrasing (once bitten 2x shy)

Top Bottom