Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miracle invention?Testosterone Gel Caps Eaten; absorb better than Test. Gel.

Anyone use Testosterone Gel Caps for bodybuilding at a good enough dose like 240 mgs per day (6 gel caps x 40 mgs each) for 6 weeks along with Dbol. *this stack might be pretty good.... *or I might have to take 480 mgs per day for 6 weeks (6 caps per day) as shown near the bottom of this post, near the link.

They are sold on Napsgear, by the way..

Testosterone Gel Caps 40 mgs like Andriol is this a good base with dbol only?

Anyone use Testosterone Gel caps like Andriol which is a relatively new invention that Bypass the LIver so that Liver toxicity is very minimum to none while doing another oral steroid like dbol?

I am almost allergic to Testosterone injections or any other synthethic hormone injections...
So, based on my deep Will, I found a way to make a cycle work

Testosterone Gel Caps are better than Testosterone Gel...because according to some sources, they ABSORB better, taken via the mouth and the stomach, and according to some sources, they do produce anabolic results (the average cycle for testosterone gel caps would be 6 weeks

if I simultaneously took 30 mgs of dbol for 8 weeks, I should see some real lgood gains, right?

As far as the doseage for testosterone gel caps, I'm going to go with the intermediate dose shown below:

The suggested dosage for Testosterone Gel caps is 140 mg per day for anti-aging, but the Bodybuidling Dose is 240 to 300 mgs per day and *Most Claim it's 480 mgs per day is what bodybuilders use (the link follows below)

So, here's my proposed cycle plan and the benefit of this post is that some learn about... a different way to deliver Testosterone, not the Testosterone pills which are liver toxic, but something which is not liver toxic and could act as a traditional testosterone base.

Here's the proposed cycle:
10 weeks dianabol at 20 mgs to 30 mgs per day (a longer dbol cycle at a low enough dose)
6 weeks of Testosterone Gel Caps like Anidrol at 240 mgs per day
Arimidex while doing this
Nolvadex if any signs of puffy nipples (gyno)
Liver support: Milk Thistle lots of it, Liv. 52 Himalalayn 4 tabs per day, TUDCA and NAC

PCT:
Nolvadex and Natural Testosterone Booster

*Should I up the Testosterone Gel Caps to 400 - 480 mgs as is might be the more Anabolic Bodybuilding Dose Regimen as shown below?

quote: "Effective DosagesFor bodybuilding purposes, high doses would be required to reach strong supraphysiological levels of testosterone. This would generally call for a minimum dosage of 240-280 milligrams per day (6-8 capsules) for men, which are taken in cycles of six to eight weeks. A more common effective dosage, however, would fall in the range of 400-480 milligrams (10 to 12 capsules) per day." LINK FOLLOWS...

https://www.musculardevelopment.com/...l#.YYfDZ2DMJPY

Oral absorption can be increased, add black pepper and drink

Thanks, everyone. I will get 400 plus mgs per day 10 pills for 6 to 8 weeks. That should be enough. I think of it as medical marijuana has different methods of delivery into the system. Eating cannabis pot edibles / food or vaping it... etc It's worth it to pay more to get enough into my system.

I'm reading SteveSmi's e-book available on amazon dot com, on Fasting to lose weight, under your signature. I want to get my body mass index (body fat) low enough before I do a cycle.

andriol has been around a while. the catch though is you gotta run a lot of it cause it isn't 17AA

thanks Steve, you always give reliable advice and the part in your E-book on cancer cells can't grow in a fasting body, is amazing and hopeful, having had many friends and family die from cancer. Brain cancer sadly is a rising form of Cancer lately btw.

Top Bottom