Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mid Cycle-- Little problem need some Input

No ... Sust is multiple estered ... So it has short half life, mid half life and loooong half life esters incorporated ... Actually you only need to pin Sust once a week. Pinning 700mg every Mon is sufficient to sustain you until the next pin following Mon and so forth and so forth. If you pin it too often, then you keep the short esters elevated, the mid esters start to build up and build up and when the long esters start kickingin you experience this BiG ASS SPIKE and THAT causes your levels to fluctuate too much, especially when those start reaching the end of half life cycle.

^^^^^^^^^^ fuck yeah! that's the kind of info i like to see!

^^^^^^^^^^ fuck yeah! that's the kind of info i like to see!

Lol!!!!! Thanks. I have had SOOOOOO MANY arguments over Sust ... And some of them actually went to blow-throwing and name calling ... And all because people don't (or don't care to) understand Sust properly ... And also because they don't fully grasp esters.

Last edited:
Lol!!!!! Thanks. I have had SOOOOOO MANY arguments over Sust ... And some of them actually went to blow-throwing and name calling ... And all because people don't (or don't care to) understand Sust properly ... And also because they don't fully grasp esters.

its obviously the most complex but if you understand esters then it should be too difficult to grasp... very nice info that you gave though bro...

essie you are correct. sustanon should be injected once or twice a week tops. it isn't prop... one ester picks up after another.. people forget it has a 3 week ester which makes up a huge chunk of it. would it be wise to inject something with a 3 week ester EOD? the answer is NO, it would be pointless.

in any event your answers OP have been covered by everyone posting so I will parrot what they said on your other concerns.

so yes you should run hcgenerate during cycle, and yes when you run test you need an AI. winny most certainly is NOT an AI and anyone who told you that is flat out wrong. guys who say misleading and ignorant things like that are usually guys who stay on all year and know nothing about cycling and estrogen.

basically your nuts are turning into raisins and you don't want that. keep them functioning the whole way, makes for a much easier recovery

Top Bottom