Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mid Cycle-- Little problem need some Input

Gixx600

Im about 6 weeks into my Sust 250 and Winny oral cycle. Everything is going great, only thing im starting to notice are that My Hard Ons or Boners i guess you would day dont feel as hard as they did before the cycle. My libido is good, always in the mood but my Hard Ons just feel weak.

Im taking 700mg twice a week of the Sust and 75mg of the Winny a day. Just want your thoughts of what i could add to help that out.

Thats a stout dose of sust. U did mean 1.4 G a wk right?

Libido or not u still sound like ur shuttin down. What type of on-cycle support are u runnin?

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

Try splitting your sust shots up to a shot eod to keep blood levels more stable.
Also if your taking an AI then ur e2 levels r sky high which could be causing your hardon issue

wow my bad, its 700 a week. Ive read on multiple forums that winny was a Estrogen blocker itself??? Im sure that might be bs since everyone has their own story on some certain sites. Ive been being told that Adex or Forma stanzol might help????

Just taking the sust and winny atm, I never had any horrible side effects before. I do have adex and formastanzol on hand but dont wanna take it unless yall think it would help

I'm interested to see how this works out. Hope the best for you. Only did 25mg of winny and never had a issue, not sure how 75mg would have effected me....

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

you should get some hcgenerate man... that will help with libido and preventing you from having a terrible pct because of shutdown... you don't want to go into pct with bb's for nuts and completely shut down man... if your starting to shut down, which is sounds like you are, get some and start it asap...

wow my bad, its 700 a week. Ive read on multiple forums that winny was a Estrogen blocker itself??? Im sure that might be bs since everyone has their own story on some certain sites. Ive been being told that Adex or Forma stanzol might help????

Winstrol is more effective in blocking Progestrone than Estrogen, you will need Adex for side from the test, also forma thru the cycle and into PCT would be better.
Be sure to have post cycle/unleashed with it!

Try splitting your sust shots up to a shot eod to keep blood levels more stable.
Also if your taking an AI then ur e2 levels r sky high which could be causing your hardon issue

No ... Sust is multiple estered ... So it has short half life, mid half life and loooong half life esters incorporated ... Actually you only need to pin Sust once a week. Pinning 700mg every Mon is sufficient to sustain you until the next pin following Mon and so forth and so forth. If you pin it too often, then you keep the short esters elevated, the mid esters start to build up and build up and when the long esters start kickingin you experience this BiG ASS SPIKE and THAT causes your levels to fluctuate too much, especially when those start reaching the end of half life cycle.

Top Bottom