Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Man boobs..Need some feedback please

its gyno from your pic.. everyone is confused in this thread cause you never said if this was puberty gyno or anything.. you didn't say if you got it from gear.. you didn't give stats. you just posted a pic

if its puberty gyno then you will probably need surgery. if its from gear then wtf did you wait this long to address it and how could you have let it go on that long without stopping it?

also just cause your doctor says its not gyno doesn't mean he is right.. you realize that doctors fuck up all the time right? there are about 25000 people a year who die from doctors writing out the wrong Rx just in the US. they fuck up all the time, its what they are good at.

get a 2nd opinion, 3rd opinion. 4th opinion. this is something very serious and if surgery is the only option then go for it.. I am the last person to recommend surgery but in this case you have no choice

The thing is im a student so dont have the time or money to do all that.Anyway i get how serious my problem is and i will get a 2nd opinion as soon as possible.Its pubertal by the way.Anyway Thanks for the advise

The thing is im a student so dont have the time or money to do all that.Anyway i get how serious my problem is and i will get a 2nd opinion as soon as possible.Its pubertal by the way.Anyway Thanks for the advise

then you need surgery.. as simple as that

everyone else's opinion in this thread is pointless because they think you got it from gear and they do not understand that during puberty some boys will develop breasts from the hormonal changes.

you have a severe case and you should get it addressed no different then getting your wisdom teeth taken out. its just something you have to do and putting it off or running letro is not going to get rid of it lets stop fooling ourselves in this thread

Stevsmi,
Respectfully, but if you check published sources, tamoxifen has been used very successfully for puberty-induced gyno

Top Bottom