Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Man boobs..Need some feedback please

You still need to lower estrogen and the yohimflame will help shrink them. It will take time but is better the surgery

Ok I'll give you my advise. And yes I know more about gyno than 99% of the people In this thread that are trying to peddle you suppliments

1: you have high bf % your gyno may just be fat. Reduce your bf to 10% and you will see if it goes away. Certain fat burners may work so the guy recommending yhomiflame may not be so far off.

2: you get to 10% bf and you find that your nipples are still puffy. There may be a lump under them. It may be painful. Proceed to using an ai like letro to see if it shrinks them. You only have a very small chance of removing gyno at this point if it has already developed.

3: you have painful lumps under your nipples. This is actual breast tissue that has formed and you now have little to know chance of removing it without surgery. I'm hoping to get mine out with surgery in a few years. You can control the size and pain with ai's but you will never remove it without surgery.

Good luck.

A lot of rubbish posted on this. No scientific studies have show efficacy of letro in reducing gyno....so u are rellying on bro-science. Search my posts and see how I have done a lot of research on this. I suggest tamoxifen (nolva) dosed at 10-20 mg/day for 3 months or more. If you take the info I have posted previously to your dr he will probably prescribe you it....i even copied and pasted an emil I sent to my dr. A prescription is better than buying under-dosed stuff from online. Also apply letroZone twice a day directly to the breast area.

Obviously you seriously need to reduce weight too, that will help a LOT

Yeah there's all kinds of scientific studies on letrozone reducing gyno lol. You call people out for bro science and your peddling cheap suppliments? Nice

Well,my case is quite different,because im not fat,at all.Look at this pic
profilepic1886363_5.gif

Shyguy, can you feel solid lumps under the nipple and around the breast or does it feel more 'fatty' like a woman breast? Have you been to a dr and been diagnosed as having gyno?

I dont feel anything under my breast.My breast is not due to fat and i dont feel solid lumps(whch is usually a sign of gyno) so i wonder what it could be.My doc sad its not gyno

Top Bottom