Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low test?

When i was 18 i was 5'9 (still same height at 21) 155lbs and pretty solid, consistently lifting for 3 years. My testosterone levels were 525. Had other symptoms of low t like delayed puberty, didnt really look my age until i was 20, no chest or stomach hair until i cycled test. My libido was crazy high though, busting multiple nuts a day, good sized big dlck lol, have a deep voice, facial hair, steadily making gains. I also had a lot of other medical problems during this time from a food allergy i didnt know about. A symptom of the food allergy i have if left untreated is delayed puberty but can also be hypogonadism. 21 years old now, i'm coming off a long test only cycle that started in september and didnt do any pre cycle bloods to see where i was at but if my test levels are still around 525 after being off for a little while do you think i have low test even though it isnt "out of range"? I'm torn between thinking its all in my head or there's actually been something wrong with me. 525 does sound really low for a teenage lifetime athlete with a clean diet and no drugs, and i DO have a disease that can cause low test if left untreated, which it was for 18 years.

That's a long cycle. It's going to be hard coming off.
Yes I think for 21 525 is low. But it depends on how you feel. I am 27 and have a 426 and decided to go to TRT. It could be in your head. Or as you said it could be because of your other health issues. What does your doc say?

That's a long cycle. It's going to be hard coming off.
Yes I think for 21 525 is low. But it depends on how you feel. I am 27 and have a 426 and decided to go to TRT. It could be in your head. Or as you said it could be because of your other health issues. What does your doc say?
It was 525 at 18 years old, never got it tested again i dont know where i'm at at 21 years old. But my doctor said its "good" cause its in range

It was 525 at 18 years old, never got it tested again i dont know where i'm at at 21 years old. But my doctor said its "good" cause its in range

Oh your doctor said it was good so everything must be ok then....lol

Ask your doctor who the normal range is made up from? It includes males from 18 to like 80 and does not exclude males with lower values or hypogonadism.

Optimal test levels of a 50 year old are not the same as optimal values for a 21 year old. But as long as you are in the 300-1200 range your doctor will tell you you are good, Whether you are 18 or 80.

You should get a full male hormone panel done. Most importantly make sure you get values for SHBG (Sex hormone binding globulin) and free testosterone.

SHBG binds total testosterone. So if you have high SHBG your free test could be low even with normal or normal to high total test. Free test is what your body actually uses and is the more important indicator.

A good indicator of low t is whether or not you have any of the symptoms. eg. no night wood, ED issues, depression, lethargy, decreased muscle mass etc.

With you running cycles if you have some of these symptoms when your off cycle and then if they go away when you are on cycle IMO you may have low test. Best way to be sure is to get full bloods done.

Also good advice from saiyan7, see multiple doctors. I had to see 10 plus doctors before I found one that knew enough about low t and hrt. Am in Australia though, should be easier if you are in the states.

Ask your doctor who the normal range is made up from? It includes males from 18 to like 80 and does not exclude males with lower values or hypogonadism.

Optimal test levels of a 50 year old are not the same as optimal values for a 21 year old. But as long as you are in the 300-1200 range your doctor will tell you you are good, Whether you are 18 or 80.

You should get a full male hormone panel done. Most importantly make sure you get values for SHBG (Sex hormone binding globulin) and free testosterone.

SHBG binds total testosterone. So if you have high SHBG your free test could be low even with normal or normal to high total test. Free test is what your body actually uses and is the more important indicator.

A good indicator of low t is whether or not you have any of the symptoms. eg. no night wood, ED issues, depression, lethargy, decreased muscle mass etc.

With you running cycles if you have some of these symptoms when your off cycle and then if they go away when you are on cycle IMO you may have low test. Best way to be sure is to get full bloods done.

Also good advice from saiyan7, see multiple doctors. I had to see 10 plus doctors before I found one that knew enough about low t and hrt. Am in Australia though, should be easier if you are in the states.

Yea I've heard Australia is tough. For me I saw 4-5 doctors before just calling a TRT clinic. Never set foot in his office. All over the phone and emails.

I can't ejaculate completely or hold an erection that long now that im about 4 weeks off gear but i had an extremely high libido before touching gear, was able to put on at least 10lbs of mass a year naturally, depression/fatigue/anxiety was killer but that all started when i got all messed up from this autoimmune disease, but it did disappear completely when i was on just a trt dose. Who knows, wish i got pre cycle bloods done

I doubt your test will be 525 anymore after the test is out of your body. You might qualify for hrt at that point.

Top Bottom