Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low Dose of Test Year Round?

yeah I feel you, I'm 32 and I have an 11 month old son and dont plan to have any more kids so Im toying with the idea of staying on FOREVER! using like say 200mgs of Test Weekly. Plus I almost went the HRT route. I have all the paperwork and blood tests, physicals completed. The clinic authorized me for a legit scrip. I havent followed thru though because its so fuckin expensive. I get it from my source and the same cycle that would cost me $800 with a scrip costs me like $200 via my own methods. So I was thinking of doing HRT on my own. Plus my natural Test Levels are actually really low anyway. So I can either HRT myself or have some mickey mouse test from my own balls naturally. I think im going to opt for the self administered HRT!

muscleup

I have been cruzing for a while, over a year. Started at 200-c then the dr bumped me up to 400-c for 6 months. I started getting too strong for my joints so I asked dr to drop it back down to 200-c and add 200-deca for the joints. Well being the good dr he is. When I got my script is said 500-c and 500-deca! No way am I going for that...
Just thought that was funny.
BTW I squated 405 yesturday, young kids at the gym look at me like I am a crazy old man. I am not huge just getting really strong. I would actually like to start loosing some size. When I started I was 192 @ 15% bf, now I am 212 and 11% bf, I have been down to 8% bf I just can't quit eating those damn little chocolate donuts!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......chocolate doooooooooooonnnuts

yeah for the cycle I am starting this Saturday I will be running Deca at 300mgs weekly in addition to Test Enth 450mgs weekly and 40mgs Dbol for the first 5 weeks. I'll be pretty damn big at the end of this cycle and really wont want to get any bigger. I plan to do mostly cutting cycles after this one while running a cruising dose of test year round between cutting cycles.

So your doc says its safe to run a low dose of Deca year round at 200mgs weekly? The Deca I get is 300mgs/ml so I was planning to just run the Deca at 1cc a week or 300mgs week in addition to the test I get which is also 300mgs/ml. Im not sure about running the Deca year round though I was just planning on using the cruising dose of Test Enth

He recomends it because of the healing properties to the joints.
100-200 of Deca is normal for 200lbs peps...

I'm on forever. Fuck getting big then small then big then small...blah blah u know the drill.

that's what Im saying! I've already got my son, dont plan to have any more kids, and if I do end up dying at the age of 60 instead of living to be 80 or 85 I really dont give a fuck. I dont want to live to be some old hunchbacked bastard who needs help just to take a shit anyway.

I dont see any reason to justify me not staying on year round FOREVER!!! Muahahahhwhahwhhahahah!!!!

that's what Im saying! I've already got my son, dont plan to have any more kids, and if I do end up dying at the age of 60 instead of living to be 80 or 85 I really dont give a fuck. I dont want to live to be some old hunchbacked bastard who needs help just to take a shit anyway.

I dont see any reason to justify me not staying on year round FOREVER!!! Muahahahhwhahwhhahahah!!!!

I hear ya!

Fuck...32...39...you sound like a bunch of old men. You're young guys.

Men peak at 40.

I didn;t notice any decline at all till I was about 47. I was strongest in my early 40's. I just turned 55 and yeah, I don;t lift quite heavy or quite as long and I have a few more wrinkles, but they just make me even better looking. :)

And I have yet to notice any loss of libido -- still as horny as I was in my 20's -- maybe more so.

All this talk about geezin' in your 30's...shit, you're supposed to be bodybuilders. That used to mean you were better than the rest. Sounds like you'll all fall apart unless you have a couple hundred mgs of gear in ya, at least. Toughen up gents.

"All this talk about geezin' in your 30's...shit, you're supposed to be bodybuilders. That used to mean you were better than the rest. Sounds like you'll all fall apart unless you have a couple hundred mgs of gear in ya, at least. Toughen up gents."

eeehhh? What's that you say sonny? I remember when I was a young man we didnt even have the internet or local sources. Me and the bros would have to walk 60 miles uphill in the snow just to buy our gear!

Top Bottom