Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquidex questions and...

Trapper

Creatine question.

Question 1: Are the main uses of arimidex/liquidex in bodybuilding: 1) Gyno prevention? 2) Cuts down on water retention when juicing?

I'm starting a cycle of: 400/week Deca weeks 1-8
500/week Test Enanth. weeks 1-8
30 mg/day Dbol weeks 1-5
Test prop weeks 9-10
Clomid post cycle
Nolvadex on hand
Question 2: Am I unwise not to be using arimidex/liquidex with this cycle?
Question 3: Should I NOT use Creatine when doing this cycle?

Thanks in advance!

I like Liquidex much better than Nolvadex. It is the best anti estrogen I've found.

BTW... why not just run your test and deca for 10 wks and your d-bol for 7-8 weeks? I would.

run the liquidex all the way threw .50 to 1.00 mg ed and yes you can use creatine threw the cycle i would also go 10 weeks

Thanks for your reply, but I was only gonna use the Nolvadex if any gyno signs showed up. Do I need to get liquidex to "prevent" gyno and also run it to ease water retention during this cycle?
Also, is it stupid to use creatine when juicing?
Also #2, I've always heard not to eat d-bols more than 5-6 weeks in order to give your liver/kidneys a break, is this true?

Trapper said:
Thanks for your reply, but I was only gonna use the Nolvadex if any gyno signs showed up. Do I need to get liquidex to "prevent" gyno and also run it to ease water retention during this cycle?
Also, is it stupid to use creatine when juicing?
Also #2, I've always heard not to eat d-bols more than 5-6 weeks in order to give your liver/kidneys a break, is this true?

I hear all the candy ass reasons people give for not taking d-bol for 7-8 weeks... and they probably look real good on paper. In real life I have never met anyone who has had a problem taking d-bol for 8 weeks or longer... it is just that after 7-8 weeks d-bol doesn't seem to do much for you so why take it.

It's not stupid to take creatine... it definitely helps your strength gains on juice.

Liquidex gets rid of ALL the water retention as well as prevents gyno.

SofaGeorge said:

I hear all the candy ass reasons people give for not taking d-bol for 7-8 weeks... and they probably look real good on paper. In real life I have never met anyone who has had a problem taking d-bol for 8 weeks or longer...

Valid point, but it's not like you can "see" someones liver getting fucked up after weeks 5 or 6. The only true way would be to get blood tests before (baseline) and after.

Top Bottom