Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lets be fucking honest for once people..

WODIN said:
We mischaracterise karma was being a force when in essence what we are talkinga about is the taoist principles of yin/yang. When you speak of karma think of it as water. Water is niether good nor evil, it simply is. Karma is the results of our actions. You walk to the end of a street and stand on a corner then you've experienced karma.

i thought we unplugged you Schaivo.

Kakdiesel said:
i thought we unplugged you Schaivo.
Look at this as an education in your native culture. Something you sorely lack.

Mr DB and Wodin have said it already, if you look at the passage of time, it goes on whether you're living or dead, a recluse or in the lime light. It's a continued series of events that you can have either a positive or negative effect on and in return that can have a postive or negative influence on future events and on and on and on.

Not a huge believer in the law of karma as you decribed it (what goes around, comes around) as there is so much injustice to prove that's not always the case but some things do have a nasty habit of coming back and biting you in the ass when you least expect it. That's why the saying exists.

Yes and no. I think it's easy to get overwhelmed in moments of unpleasantness and lose sight of the whole overall picture. Bad things happen to everyone. Some of them we completely earn with our decision making. Others are beyond our control.

All we can do is try to appreciate what we have and keep moving forward without beating ourselves up for our mistakes. I know for myself, my life's predtty wild right now but I accept full responsibility because I'm exactly where I put myself. I got myself to this point and it's my job to get myself out of it.

But I don't really know anyone who's life is just bad, bad, and more bad. Everyone has bad stuff going on in their life at any given time. It can either consume you or be an opportunity for growth. That's my thought.

Pretty much every single time some jerk cuts me off in traffic, we don't get a half-mile before someone else cuts him off. Now, I don't mean just "there's a lot of traffic around here" -- I mean, he does something distinctively stupid, stupid with a difference, and the way he gets cut off in turn is similar.

So yeah, maybe it's just that I'm looking for that sort of thing, but what goes around does come around.

Kakdiesel said:
dont cry for me Argentina...
Don't Falk with me Argentina.
I was the bully's target when I was a kid.
I've been a nice guy all my life, still am. I want to see my payback visited on my Kid & Grandkids.

spongebob said:
non-believers are usually the ones with the most termoil and unrest in thier lives. you follow natures beast, disorder, which is natures natural order. i follow the life force.

believe!!@!

I'm doing much better now that I've gone back to being agnostic. I'll call on the great man in the sky when my ass or someone I love is fucked. Got nothing to lose then.

Kakdiesel said:
Do you strongly believe in karma (the life force, not points on EF) and do you believe what goesw around comes around? I mean really really believe and trust in that?
not being a good person is a vicious cycle. some people think being mean/rude/cruel makes them feel better, but nothing makes me feel worse.

what makes me feel better is forgiveness and letting things go and realizing that as long as i keep being who i am i am better than whoever fucked me over. iv been a loner for so long that the friends i have now could completley ditch me, it would suck, but i would wish them the best and still have EF to post on

sounds lame, but im a lamer i guess

and its not that nice guys finish last, its that nice guys arnt obnoxious assholes who try and use retaliation as a method of getting the attention needed to fix their broken egos

Top Bottom