Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just when you thought Kanye West couldn't be a bigger douchebag

kanye? is that what he goes by now?? fuck him...much of the disaster in n'orlins could have been averted if ray nagin had used available federal funds to rework the dike and levee systems in and around the city (like many of the mayors in neighboring towns did...years before the hurricane)...but, did kanye blame ray nagin?? fuck no! he called out whitey instead. he's a two-bit, racist, piece of shit and his music sucks fucking COCK.

no dubstep is a type of music i like and it got shut down on the boards.
bros don't like.
and for what it's worth, a few weeks ago kayne was asked about that situation and he said he was wrong about saying that, that he was caught up in the moment and that having people call him a racist for this swift nonsense made him understand the position he put Bush in...in short he was sorry.
people say shit in the heat of the moment, the dude really isn't a racist

no dubstep is a type of music i like and it got shut down on the boards.
bros don't like.
and for what it's worth, a few weeks ago kayne was asked about that situation and he said he was wrong about saying that, that he was caught up in the moment and that having people call him a racist for this swift nonsense made him understand the position he put Bush in...in short he was sorry.
people say shit in the heat of the moment, the dude really isn't a racist

interesting.

and, touche...but, i still think he's a fuckwad and i still think his music sucks :whatever:

And every generation gets what it deserves!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111

-bakemeacock

kanye? is that what he goes by now?? fuck him...much of the disaster in n'orlins could have been averted if ray nagin had used available federal funds to rework the dike and levee systems in and around the city (like many of the mayors in neighboring towns did...years before the hurricane)...but, did kanye blame ray nagin?? fuck no! he called out whitey instead. he's a two-bit, racist, piece of shit and his music sucks fucking COCK.

^^^^ this

back in the 40's, your elder statesmen thought the same about your damn rock n roll music.

don't automatically lump me in with the rest of the cockasians...i don't have a problem with the genre...i got plenty of culture on my mp3 player...i just think kanye sucks COCK...fuck'em!

oh yeah, and, fuck kanye west...motherfucker grew up in an affluent white neighborhood and the first thing he does when he gets on national tv is attack whitey...he's a fucking poser.

oh yeah, and, fuck kanye west...motherfucker grew up in an affluent white neighborhood and the first thing he does when he gets on national tv is attack whitey...he's a fucking poser.

calm down, throw in a pinch of skoal to steady the hand.
he didn't attack whitey, he attacked one whitey named george bush.
he never made a blanket attack on white people, he said Bush doesn't care about black people.
the issue is totally overblown.

Top Bottom