Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just when you thought Kanye West couldn't be a bigger douchebag

calm down, throw in a pinch of skoal to steady the hand.
he didn't attack whitey, he attacked one whitey named george bush.
he never made a blanket attack on white people, he said Bush doesn't care about black people.
the issue is totally overblown.

i know you were joking...i sorta am too...i am pretty proud of my musical diversity, though...and kanye?? he's not that big of a deal...any of his shit...seriously...i do think he's a friggin' racist...i think deep down inside, we probably all are to a certain extent...it's the human condition...sometimes i'm serious when i rant...mostly i just do it for shits-n-giggles...this is mostly the latter.

carry on :)

calm down, throw in a pinch of skoal to steady the hand.
he didn't attack whitey, he attacked one whitey named george bush.
he never made a blanket attack on white people, he said Bush doesn't care about black people.
the issue is totally overblown.

actually, from my recollection, he's only "spoken" on national tv two times (he may have performed a number of times, but i'm referring to just "speaking")...the first time he attacked dubya and the second time he was stinking drunk and he grabbed the mike away from taylor swift and then proceeded to talk shit on her (and for the record, i'm not a taylor swift fan so don't bother)...his national track record with whitey ain't so good so far...and his choice of forums for his "message" was less than optimum imho.

Top Bottom