Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hwydopehound

I'll be sure to post a report on how good they are when they arrive. Will also post on how I made them.. I ordered two bags.. Hopefully they'll be as great as everyone claims!!!!

Heres a tip add a tiny bit of warm water to soften the Peanut butter,it makes a world of difference.

They are addicting!
RADAR

Thank you. We will be sure to get them out to you tomorrow (next shipment out)..Please enjoy them. And also listen to Radar on this one, he happens to be an addict with the protein bars. HA.

yeah i gave him a discount code...i told him i loved the bars....cant get any fresher than them! I have to be careful when cutting down cause they are kinda like potatoe chips...i cant eat just one.

By the time I'm done mixing I have enough batter for about 2 bars. Hopefully you will have more willpower than I do

By the time I'm done mixing I have enough batter for about 2 bars. Hopefully you will have more willpower than I do

Man I was wondering if i was the only one...lol....i only get 10 bars per batch...cause i sample and eat it off my fingers.

It sounds like its more addicting than crack. maybe I shouldn't touch the batter??? I looked on needto's site and kitchen but I'm still somewhat confused on how to make them. Any suggestions? Do you guys arm the peanut butter in just a bowl or something? How long do you nuke it for???

Nevermind, you said add warm water to the peanut butter... ten four will do!!! I'm assuming you mean tiny bit as in like a table spoon or so, correct?

Top Bottom