Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
beastdrol is VERY good. Search for superdrol around other forums and google and whatnot. It is not something that should be taken lightly...to be honest, this is the only board i've really seen people accept its use as a first time cycle. It is very effective, you will yield very clean, dry gains. It is also pretty harsh on the body. For a first cylce, I'd recommend you do a little more research and once you do, try a halodrol product.

What sides can I get from Beastdrol?

Headaches, lethargy, acne, aggresion, high blood pressure (HBP), thinning of the hair, and a decline in healthy cholesterol levels.

These are typical of any other steroid. I personally don't get any side effects other than HBP on Beastdrol.

This info is from the following thread

This has almost all the info you would want
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/bodybuilding-supplements/complete-info-beastdrol-643175.html
good shit bro. Love to see people helping others!!!

Any negative side effects from either products (beastdrol or halodrol) ?

Most ph/ds come with sides. There are ways to decrease those sides with the use of support supplements, etc. Halodrol will be the lesser of the two concerning sides. It is a very good starter ph. It is a prohormone that converts to oral turinabol. Beastdrol is superdrol, which is methylated masteron. It does not have any conversion, it is a steroid itself. Both are great. Make sure you research Post Cycle Therapy.

Top Bottom