Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

armyinfantry

My 6 Week Dieselbolan+Epi-Strong Cycle / PP's Testosterone Recovery Stack Journal

So I'm going to do my best to give yall the scoop on NeedTo's Dieselbolan/Epistrong cycle he put together for me. This cycle will last me 6 weeks + PCT which is exactly how long I have until I go home for my mid-deployment leave. I just got it in the mail tonight and can't wait to start tomorrow! I will try to be as detailed as possible, but make sure if you're looking for something specific, just ask. Also, please remember I am deployed and I was going to keep a food journal as well but my meals are based on whatever crap they're serving, sometimes an MRE, sometimes a Gatorade shake (I'll give you the nutrition facts on those later) or sometimes just protein shakes to compensate. It's really not a shining example of discipline at all.

My cycle will looks like this:
1-4 Deiselbolan 1 cap 3 times a day
2-6 Epi-Strong 1 caps 3 times a day
2-6 Liver support 2 caps every morning.
6-10 Forged Post Cycle 2 caps every morning.
Forged Joint Repair 2 caps a day
1-6 Lipo6x 2 caps 2 times a day (not sure about this one...)

I'm especially curious about the Forged Joint Repair. In highschool I was captain of my football and rugby teams. I even played rugby in college. I loved it but I've dislocated both of my shoulders, broken my collar bone, and my knees/ankles pop constantly. I can't wait to see how much and if this product will help.

Also, today I ordered the Testosterone Recovery Stack from Primordial Performance. As soon as that comes in I will be adding it into the cycle to make my transition into PCT that much easier. In the stack comes (1) Sustain Alpha, (1) Toco-8, & (1) EndoAmp. I ordered 2 extra Sustain Alpha for PCT and to help with fun on my vacation.

So there ya go! I'm gonna be workin my ass off to overcome semi-shitty diet/work schedule, but feel free to critique the workouts or whatever else!

P.S. Thanks again Needto for all the help and super quick delivery (especially considering I'm on the other side of the planet)!

Last edited:
Good luck and keep us posted. I'll be watching this one...

Ok, so not quite a week yet, but I have some free time so here's an update!

I've been trying to eat clean, but following the work hard/eat big/get big methodology. Looks like it's working :) Started out 5'10, 210lbs (bounces around from 210-217 because of a shitty electronic scale). I'll have the weight for you tomorrow but I can tell I feel larger. The best thing I can compare it to is that "perpetual pump" that NO2 companies talk about. I constantly look like I've just lifted. And my arms have no reason for looking as swole as they do in the gym lol. I apologize again for not being as specific with weights, measurements, logs etc. that some of the more pro journalists in these forums are but I figure I'll hit the more average joe type questions.

-Taking the Dieselbolan 3x a day spaced out by meals. I feel great! Could be excited because of the cycle, only having a month left till I get to see my beautiful America again, or because I'm not all there upstairs... who knows. The first day I tried 1 in the morning and 2 before the workout and got a good energy rush (maybe placebo) but also a niacin type flush with almost a prickly sensation in my face. Also a slight headache but both subsided pretty quick after drinking a bottle of water. Side note... I took my lipo6x late today and decided to take it reight before I worked out. Had great energy except I also could feel my pulse pounding through my neck. Definitely not doing that again. Instead I will takin my morning/lunch doses of lipo6 and a 1 cap of Diesel in the morning and 2 before the workout. I'll letcha know how that goes.

-Strength Gains: Lookin nice! A week or so ago I was flat benching 80lbs dumbells and incline/declining 55lbs dumbells and incline flys with 15s. This week I did flat/incline/decline all 80s no problem (4x10). Flys were done with 35s and felt great! Kinda limited on the dumbell weight but we're sposta be getting a new shipment at our outpost soon! Also working on my pull ups. Went from struggling to do a few to being able to do 4 sets of 7 (yes with a spotter but hey at least I did em!). My right knee is hurt from leg pressing 765lbs a few weeks ago so I've done no leg workout or cardio :( but chest/back/shoulders have NOTICABLE size increase. I'm not saying I'm a monster, I'm just saying it's usually really hard for me to tell a differance, which is very frustrating, so it's nice seeing results. Can't wait to start the Epi-Strong with it!

::::And now my absolute FAVORITE part of these supps so far...:::::

Forged Joint Support. Holy shit. I'm talkin going from feeling like an arthritic old man to the first day of spring. This stuff has shored up my shoulders, wrists, back, knees and ankles. Basically it takes that "I can tell there's a storm coming because I feel it in my bones" feeling away. Even my knee that has been hurt for a couple weeks feels better... well the ache is gone unless I twist it anyways. The combination of glucosamine, anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatories is pure gold. Needto bro... you might as well set up a permanent subscription for me with this shit. And I highly, HIGHLY reccommend it to every man, woman, whatever out there!

Let me know what you guys would like to see in this journal or any questions you have. I'm lovin this stuff!

I've been trying to eat clean, but following the work hard/eat big/get big methodology. Looks like it's working :) Started out 5'10, 210lbs (bounces around from 210-217 because of a shitty electronic scale). I'll have the weight for you tomorrow but I can tell I feel larger. The best thing I can compare it to is that "perpetual pump" that NO2 companies talk about. I constantly look like I've just lifted. And my arms have no reason for looking as swole as they do in the gym lol. I apologize again for not being as specific with weights, measurements, logs etc. that some of the more pro journalists in these forums are but I figure I'll hit the more average joe type questions.

-Taking the Dieselbolan 3x a day spaced out by meals. I feel great! Could be excited because of the cycle, only having a month left till I get to see my beautiful America again, or because I'm not all there upstairs... who knows. The first day I tried 1 in the morning and 2 before the workout and got a good energy rush (maybe placebo) but also a niacin type flush with almost a prickly sensation in my face. Also a slight headache but both subsided pretty quick after drinking a bottle of water. Side note... I took my lipo6x late today and decided to take it reight before I worked out. Had great energy except I also could feel my pulse pounding through my neck. Definitely not doing that again. Instead I will takin my morning/lunch doses of lipo6 and a 1 cap of Diesel in the morning and 2 before the workout. I'll letcha know how that goes.

-Strength Gains: Lookin nice! A week or so ago I was flat benching 80lbs dumbells and incline/declining 55lbs dumbells and incline flys with 15s. This week I did flat/incline/decline all 80s no problem (4x10). Flys were done with 35s and felt great! Kinda limited on the dumbell weight but we're sposta be getting a new shipment at our outpost soon! Also working on my pull ups. Went from struggling to do a few to being able to do 4 sets of 7 (yes with a spotter but hey at least I did em!). My right knee is hurt from leg pressing 765lbs a few weeks ago so I've done no leg workout or cardio :( but chest/back/shoulders have NOTICABLE size increase. I'm not saying I'm a monster, I'm just saying it's usually really hard for me to tell a differance, which is very frustrating, so it's nice seeing results. Can't wait to start the Epi-Strong with it!

Forged Joint Support. Holy shit. I'm talkin going from feeling like an arthritic old man to the first day of spring. This stuff has shored up my shoulders, wrists, back, knees and ankles. Basically it takes that "I can tell there's a storm coming because I feel it in my bones" feeling away. Even my knee that has been hurt for a couple weeks feels better... well the ache is gone unless I twist it anyways. The combination of glucosamine, anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatories is pure gold. needto bro... you might as well set up a permanent subscription for me with this shit. And I highly, HIGHLY reccommend it to every man, woman, whatever out there!

Dude I have horrible horrible knees, and I've always been trying new ones trying to find out what ones work the best and if the Forged Joint Support is tht freaking good, I'm going to set up that permanent perscription

hopefully Need2 heard that:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Forged Joint Support. Holy shit. I'm talkin going from feeling like an arthritic old man to the first day of spring. This stuff has shored up my shoulders, wrists, back, knees and ankles. Basically it takes that "I can tell there's a storm coming because I feel it in my bones" feeling away. Even my knee that has been hurt for a couple weeks feels better... well the ache is gone unless I twist it anyways. The combination of glucosamine, anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatories is pure gold. Needto bro... you might as well set up a permanent subscription for me with this shit. And I highly, HIGHLY reccommend it to every man, woman, whatever out there!

Let me know what you guys would like to see in this journal or any questions you have. I'm lovin this stuff!

more happy to see this then anything else. When a product of mine can help some one with a life long problem like this it means a lot to me. This can help you for a life time.

Hope the cycle goes well bro. Pm me any time.

Forged Joint Support. Holy shit. I'm talkin going from feeling like an arthritic old man to the first day of spring. This stuff has shored up my shoulders, wrists, back, knees and ankles. Basically it takes that "I can tell there's a storm coming because I feel it in my bones" feeling away. Even my knee that has been hurt for a couple weeks feels better... well the ache is gone unless I twist it anyways. The combination of glucosamine, anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatories is pure gold. needto bro... you might as well set up a permanent subscription for me with this shit. And I highly, HIGHLY reccommend it to every man, woman, whatever out there!

Dude I have horrible horrible knees, and I've always been trying new ones trying to find out what ones work the best and if the Forged Joint Support is tht freaking good, I'm going to set up that permanent perscription

hopefully Need2 heard that:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

:biggrin:

Top Bottom