Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Spectro closing up shop????

I just talked to my rep about it, as he will be carrying the new lab, and some of the prices sound nice, ie, $65 canadian for 10ml/100mg prop

Guys, don't sweat it too much, the lab is like the old spectro, same quality with different labels and a much lower price. ;)

Last edited:
needsize said:
I just talked to my rep about it, as he will be carrying the new lab, and some of the prices sound nice, ie, $65 canadian for 10ml/100mg prop

Well what started off as a scary thread becomes more and more tolerable as the day wears on...a good way to finish up the work week. (for those with jobs :) )

i heard a while back that this was going to happen. . . now the day has arrived. :( time to stock up!

as for the new labs. from what i've been told it will be as good as spectro and in many ways better. i don't have all the exact details yet, but it looks very promising.

they will prbly have some good news in the coming months. . .

Don't you just hate it when somebody sends you a PM and when you reply, you get the message that his mailbox is full...NEEDSIZE WAKE UP PAL!!!! LOL :)

my mailbox is goddamn empty, I hate this site!!!
try it now

XXXL said:
i heard a while back that this was going to happen. . . now the day has arrived. :( time to stock up!

as for the new labs. from what i've been told it will be as good as spectro and in many ways better. i don't have all the exact details yet, but it looks very promising.

they will prbly have some good news in the coming months. . .

It looks more like weeks than months bro.

I think needsize got some samples.

I just did empty it all, if it doesnt work now, then it must be cuz god hates you....

This is definately bad news, but lets all hope this new Co comes through for us as promised.:D

Top Bottom