Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

puritysourcelabs masteron options

Kiai26

was reading that you can only buy legit masteron in propionate form. So I was a bit confused why I was reading that PSL sells both propane and enanthate masteron. They also have it included in some Blends including some E blends which I thought was weird.
Can anyone explain why they are doing this?

Hello sir, you ask a very good question here. If you are looking at primarily medical literature or medically derived pharmaceutical literature you will in fact see that masteron was only produced in the propionate ester. That is correct but this only pertains to medical pharmaceutical companies for the purpose of medical use. The Enanthate version was derived by underground labs for bodybuilding purposes.

There are other bodybuilding compounds that fit in this same context. An example would be that Trenbolone was only produced pharmaceutically in the hex ester. But as I'm sure you are aware it is also available in a ace ester and a enanthate ester.

The drug itself and it's chemical structure remains the same regardless of what ester it is tied to. The Ester is strictly pertaining to the drugs half-life and active life. In other words how long it takes the drug to be broken down in the body to be used and taken up by The receptors

If you have any further questions please feel free to ask.

was reading that you can only buy legit masteron in propionate form. So I was a bit confused why I was reading that PSL sells both propane and enanthate masteron. They also have it included in some Blends including some E blends which I thought was weird.
Something to keep in mind is that there is pharmaceutical facilities that are synthesizing hormones all around the world, there is more medications that are readily available for people by way of black market, that are synthesized by legit and authentic outsources.
Some of these outsources are actually suppliers of large pharma, however in some geographical locations there is not guidelines and regulations on the exact sales and distribution of them. However, some of these same places do have guidelines and regulations on permits, licenses and approvals on what they can synthesize and who can do it.
The hormones that we have have all been tested numerous times over historically.

Just an example, PSL/EP Even sells compounds that are extremely sensitive and extremely difficult to manufacture, and that would be HGH, and also Isotretinoin (which is highly highly highly regulated)..

With this being said all of the hormones that have been synthesized, and compounded and now sold by PSL are authentic, genuine and 100% legit meeting all in any GMP standards that are implemented globally.

You can get masteron in multiple forms, propionate and enanthate, there is no 1 ester for masteron thats better than the next.
I suggest you pick the 15ml masteron from PSL right now they have a great sale up.

LOL

Cos people want them to.

Top Bottom