Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Creatine Worth It?--cast In Your Votes

IS CREATINE WORTH IT? CAST IN YOUR VOTES...

• Great size/strength gains, but nothing like AAS

Votes: 266 47.3%
  • Great when stacked with AAS

Votes: 43 7.7%
  • Only in conjunction with PCT

Votes: 37 6.6%
  • Bloated me up like a fish, that's pretty much it

Votes: 74 13.2%
  • Placebo (only psychological gains)

Votes: 68 12.1%
  • Never used creatine, but have heard of it and would like to partake in Escher's insightful poll

Votes: 74 13.2%

• Total voters
im bout 2 use Trac creatine and NO2 during my pct. n02 has 8 g of argine and trac has like 4 more so thats a shit load lol. imma have nitric oxide commin out my eyes. but hey maybe it will b good. i wanna try CEE though. BTW how many grams should a person take of creatine a day around the 175-190 weight class. thanx

i personaly think it is a waste of tiem and is nasty tasting makes me want to puke when im working out (yes the unflavored kind)

If creatine is all it takes to cure tendonitis, I've been doing a lot of unnecessary shit.

I'm doing creatine soon with some var so maybe it'll help.

Sniz

actually I did some research and there was nothing that stated creatine helps tendonitis but going throught the rest of the ingriedents there is gelatin listed on purecee which has been known to help tendonitis.

I lost all faith in kreatin after my first cycle... But, CEE remains to be tested, dbol and winstrol is cheaper, at least in my country so it better be good...

Tried it for a while in high school and hated it.

Tried it again in college to see if I was wrong... hated it.

The only effect I had was head and stomach aches.

If you are doing AAS, you don't need creatinine.
It is for those who don't want to do AAS.
But it does help, if you are willing to live with bloat.
Marginal additional benefit if you are doing AAS.

I am one of the ones for whom creatine works great. I love the water stored with the ATP makes me real hard and big for little investment. I always run 1 to 2 week cycle before a meet and it does, I mean does add strength. One warning though don't drink it with fruit juice or it will convert to creatinine--very bad for kidneys. You can cycle for 10 to 12 weeks when bulking, makes you thirsty as hell

Top Bottom