Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Creatine Worth It?--cast In Your Votes

IS CREATINE WORTH IT? CAST IN YOUR VOTES...

• Great size/strength gains, but nothing like AAS

Votes: 266 47.3%
  • Great when stacked with AAS

Votes: 43 7.7%
  • Only in conjunction with PCT

Votes: 37 6.6%
  • Bloated me up like a fish, that's pretty much it

Votes: 74 13.2%
  • Placebo (only psychological gains)

Votes: 68 12.1%
  • Never used creatine, but have heard of it and would like to partake in Escher's insightful poll

Votes: 74 13.2%

• Total voters
phaded said:
i'm taking the cee and i've crazy more endurance now

just about your sig, how can you rearange someones brain via their rib cage or, did it just mad crazy rap man, hohoho

Props to everyone for their input and contributions towards making this an OK thread. I tried to give karma to most of you, except Paulo who is already too bloated from green K. Kidding.

OMT--anyone have more insight on CEE? Ulter seems to push it a lot because of his involvement with A-F (I think), but to anyone else who has simply used it with unbiased opinions (no offense intended to Ulter), what were your results like? Most interested in bros who just used the creatine, no AAS or anything else, so that gains and sides are more accurate. Thanks again fellas.

-e

I use it a lot. Works good for me, I especially use it through a cycle and during pct

Whiskey

Bump one last time. CEE users? Anyone?

What doses do you use and when do you take?

I have been using CEE for the last week. My reps on the 4 board have gone up and my muscles seem to feel tighter.

No bloat, no gastrointestinal discomfort and no sides but strength so far. I am a creatine responder, but haven't taken it in a while due to the cramping and the stomach discomfort.....Just because of that it is worthwhile for me. I always got good gains of the powder form, but couldn't take it due to sides.

I like it so far and it's only been a week.

I cycle it and used a creatine/ HMB stack PCT after my last juice course to hold gains to hold gains- seems to work, although I've only used small juice doses (up to 500mg per week) so maybe I wouldn't lose much of the gains anyway.

escher said:
Bump one last time. CEE users? Anyone?

What doses do you use and when do you take?
I just got a bottle of VPX CEX (Creatine Ethyl Ester) to use during PCT so ill keep you guys updated.
Bionic

escher said:
Props to everyone for their input and contributions towards making this an OK thread. I tried to give karma to most of you, except Paulo who is already too bloated from green K. Kidding.

OMT--anyone have more insight on CEE? Ulter seems to push it a lot because of his involvement with A-F (I think), but to anyone else who has simply used it with unbiased opinions (no offense intended to Ulter), what were your results like? Most interested in bros who just used the creatine, no AAS or anything else, so that gains and sides are more accurate. Thanks again fellas.

-e

This is an ubiased opinion from a creatine virgin.
I just received a bottle of Purecee and thought I would give it a shot. Why not as it is the latest and greatest and there are so many different opinions on the effects of creatine. I have just ended my cycle when I started to take the cee. It is now 2 weeks after my cycle and I have bronchitus and I swear to you I have had 3 of my best workouts this week while on cee. My lifts have increased my tendonitis is all but gone (might not be related to cee but I have not figured out any answer as to why) and my weight has increased 3 lbs. I look in the mirror and my chest looks fuller. What can I say I am sold. Now I can only vouch for cee and not any other type of creatine form.

Top Bottom